Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

reforming team Bright Surge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vanitas bakura goku

vanitas bakura goku

Avatar Card : Battle Sister Maple
Battle Points : 321

reforming team Bright Surge  Empty
PostSubject: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 1:16 am

Now that most of us have returned the next step besides being active again is making reforming team bright surge (BS). Mare was the head of this since he is the one who made this site lol. But if he doesn't come back soon we'll have to appoint someone else as Team leader and head of bright surge. We could either take a vote or have a tournament to see who the new leader is.

After that is settled let's talk about joining the team. Back then it didn't matter if you were on another team or not ( i was on three different teams at one one) as long as you were an active member and/or were frequent in team battles. I see no problem with keeping this unless the other team(s) you are on have a problem with it.

After reforming the team is done we can start fighting other teams again and advertising the site/ recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:59 am

Well, I think it's only fair that if you want to be the leader we let you since you're the one who started this resurrection ^^
Back to top Go down
vanitas bakura goku

vanitas bakura goku

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:39 pm

well if no one else wants to take over i guess i'll have to lol
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:43 pm

I think this is a great idea. It would be awesome to bring the academy back with a bang. I honestly havent spoken to Mare since CFC died so I dont know what he is up to. So far we would have Myself, Ex, Goku and Edge which isnt too bad and I can help with posting stuff on the CFA forums itself.
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Well I'd love to do it but if you want to, I'll let you. I think it's only fair since it's thanks to you we're even talking about it x)
Back to top Go down
vanitas bakura goku

vanitas bakura goku

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 2:53 pm

i think we should have a poll between voting for new leader or having a tournament for one
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm

I'd rather have a tournament :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reforming team Bright Surge    reforming team Bright Surge  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reforming team Bright Surge
Page 1 of 1