Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Bright Surge's Possible expansion.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

Bright Surge's Possible expansion. Empty
PostSubject: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello everyone,

With the recent take down of Cardfight capital, it has been hard for us. Cardfight online now has a weaker community and with that we have less activity.

I have been thinking about expanding ourselves, not only to other card games but becoming an online gaming forum in general. With things like League of Legends, DOTA 2, Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, And more. Possibly having different staff for each game-section and different roleplays for such things.

This idea has come up with my recent exploration into other games and finding that a lot of game's learning curves are learn as you go.

I believe this can possibly create more activity in the forum itself and give us more ways to gather members.

I need your opinions and definitely help to get this done. I am open to ideas and suggestions as well

Thank you very much,
Marethyu
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Xilnoc

Xilnoc

Avatar Card : Twin Gunner of Binary Star
Battle Points : 128

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm

To be honest, i like the site's devotion to Vanguard alone, gives it a unique feel, in my opinion.

However, I also understand the need to add new members to the point of expanding.

In the end, I'm just a lowly new addition to the form, so I think as the moderator the call's yours to make.

In the event you decide to expand, i have a small pool of gamers i could invite in, should you be interested.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm

expansion is a GREAT IDEA...it will gives us more members....each with different sorts of interests in cardgames...and with different people like that....they can teach people how to play there game and it'll grow more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 pm

I think it's a very good idea, but it has to be done fast (meaning in less than 6 months), otherwise it'll just be forgotten as people lose interest.

I'm speaking from experience. With firends of mine, we had created a yu-gi-oh forum about 3 years ago. I'll spare you the details, but after Konami stopped releasing games on DS, the forum declined and it's now dead. To try giving it a second life, we wanted to expend it. One of us who new how to create a website starting working on one. The project was quite complete, it would even have had a full database for every game we were going to add. But the site is still in the protype state and it hasn't moved for months. I'm not sure if they didn't just abandon it.

To cut the long story short, I'm in favour as long as we don't take weeks to decide on something.
Back to top Go down
Amonsri

Amonsri

Avatar Card : Crouching Dragon, Striken
Battle Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Yes me and Xilnoc would be able to drag a few more members if expanded, but like he said we are new here or something like that
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Well....yesterday while in my boredom....i was thinking about this little "project".

and i got to thinking about site layout....(sections and stuff)

Cardgames

- Cardfight!! Vanguard
- Arena Fights
- Anime Chat
- Card/Clan Discussion
- Deck Building

- Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Arena Fights
- Anime Chat
- Card Discussion
- Deck Building

- Magic the Gathering
- Arena Fights
- Card Discussion
- Deck Building

- Pokemon
- Arena Fights
- Card Discussion
- Deck Building
- Anime Discussion

MMORPG's

- League of legends
- Game Discussion
- Online Multiplayer (as in asking others if they want to play/fight with you)
- Game Help

- Minecraft
- Game Discussion
- Online Multiplayer (same as league of legends)
- Game Help

- Need For Speed - World
- Game Discussion
- Online Multiplayer
- Game Help

(if any other MMORPG's....i cant think of them XD)

XBOX360

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm (series) (....im not gonna have a category for all 4 games -_-)
- Online Fights
- Game Discussion

- Call of Duty (series)
- Online Multiplayer
- Game Discussion

(and any other games with online compatibility)

PS3
(same as the above xbox category)

Well....this was just a (rather huge lol) thought. Though this list of categories gets a little ...repetitive... it still brings in a nice variety of people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm

I agree, it'd be a nice start ^^
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:20 pm

yep Very Happy

not sure on the xbox/ps3 part....but i thought itd bring in more people lol

but if mare and the others want to stay purely "online" gaming..then...they can do that XD
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 am

well considering the fact that...i have tons of free time...i went ahead and started to make another site XD.....it has...well...why not just show ya'll right?

http://bright-surge-gaming.forumotion.com/

sooo yea...just killin free time ya know

but i think you (more experienced folks) can work with this one as ive included the main categories/chatbox and new emoticons.

Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 am

Oo
It's quite good ! How much time did that take ? :O
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:07 pm

not long..about an hour.....

everything is really straightforward in the admin panel XD
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 pm

hmmm this is possible Flash but i would rather keep the current site, make a new design and a revamp to the system of staff.

I'll be bringing on some people to help us revamp the site very soon, Then the forum itself will be changed. But i like the format except for a few things Thank you for the input Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 pm

NP lol just thought you could get something "fresh" to work on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright Surge's Possible expansion.   Bright Surge's Possible expansion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bright Surge's Possible expansion.
Page 1 of 1