Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
[Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

[Tournament] To get a Vanguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

[Tournament] To get a Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: [Tournament] To get a Vanguard   [Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Oye oye, braves gens !
(couldn't find the english equivalent xD
I guess it would be : Hear ye, hear ye, good people !)

Getting us together again was very nice and all, but what we want is the forum to be alive again. Even better, we want new members and a team that takes all the tournaments we can by storm !
And, I beg your pardon but I don't think we want Skype to take over for this place. It's nice and all but it's just not the same Wink

So, we've been talking about it, here it comes : our forum's very own Great Vanguard Tournament. The tournament to chose the futur leader of the team, the Vanguard.

Any who wishes to participate can just post on this topic. If not enough people want to take part, then shame on you. If nobody wants it then I'll make a coup d'etat Cool

For the moment, I suggest we don't wait too much and do it next Sunday, at 7pm (Pacific time +1, no idea what time it is for America or such). I chose this hour because it seems it's the time of the day where most people can be here. If it's not good for you, please tell me and we'll try changing it.

Thanks to Goku we got back on our knees. Now let's stand up for good !
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] To get a Vanguard   [Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 am

So... I state my opinion

1. Whats wrong with skype?
2. Recruiting is simply not viable in CFA. If it is viable, it is extremely difficult.
3. Deciding the leader with a tournament can be disastrous. Sack is prevalent in the game after all.
4. Your tournament time is too late for me, so I will stand out. But even if it was in a normal time for me, I am busy these days ~
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] To get a Vanguard   [Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm

1. I think Skype is less convivial than a forum + you don't do the same things on it. If Skype only replaced the chat I'd be fine with it but it doesn't look like it.

2. We don't have to do it on CFA honestly. People will come by themselves if we can make the forum alive again.

3. Good point but we were talking about it last time so I put it motion. I'm fine with an election though, as long as there are people to hold one x)

4. Too bad :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] To get a Vanguard   [Tournament] To get a Vanguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Page 1 of 1