Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

How long has it been?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri

Yuri

Avatar Card : Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier
Battle Points : 20

How long has it been? Empty
PostSubject: How long has it been?   How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 7:16 am

Hi everyone!! I can't believe this website is still here.

I had a really big nostalgia trip yesterday when I finally put together a V-Premium Pale Moon deck (rip money  How long has it been? 1f62d )

I remembered all the amazing times on Cardfight Capital and meeting each and everyone of you. Part of me thinks I got into Vanguard for the game itself, but really, I owe it to all of you guys. I cherish those days, and I hope some of you guys see this post and smile when remembering those days too. The last post was 2018 from when I'm making this post so... the chances are really slim, but I'll make an effort to try and check here more often. <3

Thank you to those who remembered me... even with how inconsistent I was. I never forgot about you guys. Transitioning into 2013 was... difficult. Actually, 2013-2015 were absolute nightmare years of my life. I'm past those now, thankfully... but yeah. Thank you. ^^

Edit: maybe we should make a BSA discord server! CFA is still around (at this point I'm writing) so maybe that could be the new hub?
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

How long has it been? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long has it been?   How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am

Well lucky you, I actually still have the notifications turned on for this forum so I got notified by email. Not gonna lie, I wondered where the fuck I took a wrong turn and ended up in 2013 instead of 2023 xD

As those who tried to keep contact through Skype or Messenger might remember, regular activity has been an issue for me and that hasn't changed, I'm still trying to do more than I have time for :')
However I would love to talk to you all again. Discord is one of my main communication tools these days so it would be perfect !

By the way Yuri, I tried to answer your message on the wiki a few years ago but I don't know if you saw it. I don't know how this attempt will go but know that both times made me feel quite nostalgic as well Smile
Back to top Go down

How long has it been?
Page 1 of 1