Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon   Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 am

A warrior of the Black Steed/Horse Troop who took all matters regarding discipline in the Gold Paladins onto itself. Because the Gold Paladins are established and recruiting a lot of warriors in a sudden, the discipline of the entire Paladins tend to fall into disorder very often.
It also held the same position when it was affiliated with the Shadow Paladins. It always prosecute those who broke the law, no matter what the reason is and never even give a chance for them to defend for themselves. Its doings are feared by both friend and foe alike, and unbeknownly, it's alias as the "Convicting Dragon" is renowned throughout the land.
The extreme convictor does not follow the concept of friend and foe, it only judges others whether they are good or evil. Once an offender of the law is subjected to the judgment of the Black Dragon, it is said they will experience fear until they crave for death just to escape.

And as a surprise (ironically saying), Chrome Jailer is an alternate evolution of Spectral Duke Dragon ("「スペクトラル」の異なる進化の型。" "Supekutoraru" no Kotonaru Shinka no Kata. An Alternate Evolution of "Spectral Duke Dragon""「スペクトラル」の異なる進化の型。" ):

http://blog-imgs-53.fc2.com/y/u/r/yuru7vangaru/20121125000849c7f.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kirito
Beta Tester
Kirito

Avatar Card : Spectral Duke Dragon
Battle Points : 50088

Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon Empty
PostSubject: sdgsga   Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Digi-Armor Energize Spectral Duke Dragon!
Back to top Go down

Card Lores: Conviction Dragon, Chromejailer Dragon
Page 1 of 1