Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

New Cards...

Go down 
+11
Xilnoc
Twilightphoenix10
Neos
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Laxus
Marethyu
Ex-dragon
Dr@gonic Kai$er
Yellow Flash
Kirito
Andreas Vogas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

New Cards... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:45 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 am

Dimensionnal Robo Daibrave

New Cards... - Page 4 300px-PR-0119_%28Sample%29

activate (soul) : Select one of your vg and until the end of the turn, he gains : "CB1 : when this unit's attack hits the vg you may the cost. Draw one card"

Nice card and it works with any vg ^^
Good with Laurel too ^^
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:35 am

*Peers into Ex-dragon's mind*---->Step A: take over the New Cards thread of Andreas Vogas Razz . Now proceeding to take over the world lol!
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 am

:O
Damn it ! I'm busted ! Then onto step 1bis : kill vogas who just understood my plan and take over this topic ! >: D

Joking aside, I know someone who's going to be happy because the new card of the day is an awesome Granblue ! ^^
(sorry vogas, this card can't wait to be posted ;p)

New Cards... - Page 4 300px-PR-0120_%28Sample%29

As vg, if it attacks a vg with 12k of power or more, it gets +10k.
As a rg, it's a regular Nightstorm.

An anticrossride vg that's not useless in the rg circle. I hope it's an GB only card, it would be great for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:57 am

Spoiler:

*hehehehe* this time Ex-Dragon didnt outspeed me Twisted Evil Very Happy

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 pm

Alot of new cards. Happy to see AV and Ex update this from time to time Very Happy and lol. AV u will never take over the world lol!
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Taking over the world, wasnt my plan, but Ex's. But you gave me a good idea Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Lol, too many cards at once, I don't have the patience to post them all xP
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Pfffff. That requires discipline. But the only thing you have in mind is taking over the world...
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 am

Burning Hell Seal Dragon, Blockade Inferno

New Cards... - Page 4 19msyf

[ACT](VC)Limit Break (4)(This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [CounterBlast (2) - cards with 'Seal Dragon' in its name] : Retire all of your opponent's Grade 2 units, during this turn, this unit gets Power +10,000.
[CONT](VC): When you have "Seal Dragon, Blockade" in your Soul, this unit gets Power +2000.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you do not have units with the same Clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack.)

Champion Brave Shooter

New Cards... - Page 4 2afzkb9

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC))
[AUTO](RC):When this unit boosts, if you have a «Aqua Force» vanguard, and the number of rear-guards you have as [Rest] is two or less, the boosted unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

PR♥ISM-M Canaria

New Cards... - Page 4 122g8au

PR♥ISM-M Adria

New Cards... - Page 4 1z6a9vs

Mystery Smile, Aral

New Cards... - Page 4 N7gz

PR♥ISM-M Timor

New Cards... - Page 4 23u4jdk

Heartful Yale, Fundy

New Cards... - Page 4 2h5powk

[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your «Bermuda Triangle», and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

PR♥ISM-M Irish

New Cards... - Page 4 69p1md

[AUTO]:[Soul Blast (1)] When this unit is returned to your hand from (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose another of your «Bermuda Triangle», and that unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 am

Loool, they really know how to make people play stands xD
Anyway, there are a few more Seal Dragons revealed, do you mind updating them Vogas ? That's the very least if you intend to keep the control of this topic ;p

(And I'm too lazy to do it myself :3)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 pm

yea thats right im still here ^^

and if neither of u will do it....i will

http://gundamfinal.blogspot.com/

^that link...right there.....is awesome.....so....freakin...awesome

also...looks like that blue dragon is narukami Razz

oh well....aqua force is getting a ride chain :DD

(looks like ima have a new avatar by the end of this set Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Personally, I have a huge dilemna : Waterfall's my avatar, but these Seal Dragon are just awesome. ^^'
I'll proxy them for now, and if possible I think I'll just make myself 2 Kagero decks.

That's why I need a video game for vanguard ! Too many awesome cards >.<

Even the eradicator and aqua force support made me enthusiastic. ^^
Especially that stand that can be played 16 times xD
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Narukami

Demonic Dragon Berserker, Gandaruba

New Cards... - Page 4 I6mc2a

Auto [V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets power +5000 until end of the battle.

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a <Kagero> vanguard, this unit gets power +2000 until end of the battle.

Seal Dragon, Spike Hell Dragon

New Cards... - Page 4 2wqa2yt

Auto [V/R]: When this unit is boosted by a <Kagero>, this unit gets power +2000 until end of the battle.

Seal Dragon, Koduroi

New Cards... - Page 4 2m61mcy

Auto: [Counter Blast (1) - Cards with "Seal Dragon" in their card names] When this unit is placed on a vanguard or rear-guard circle, if you have a <Kagero> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and retire it. Then your opponent look at up to 4 cards from the top of their deck, from among them, they choose up to one grade 2 unit, call it to a rear-guard circle, and they shuffle their deck.

Seal Dragon, Shakado

New Cards... - Page 4 5knbpx

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Seal Dragon" in it's card name, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Demonic Dragon Berserker, Kubanda

New Cards... - Page 4 2uzoz03

Auto [V/R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a <Kagero> vanguard or rear-guard with Limit Break 4, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Demonic Dragon Berserker, Shagara

New Cards... - Page 4 207lxma

Auto [R]: [Counter Blast (1)] When this unit boosts a <Kagero> with Limit Break 4, you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Seal Dragon, Linocross

New Cards... - Page 4 1iy4ra

Continuous: Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "Sentinel" in a deck)

Auto: [Choose a <Kagero> from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on a guardian circle, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Kagero> that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of the battle.

Seal Dragon, Flannel

New Cards... - Page 4 O0od1

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Seal Dragon" in it's card name, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Seal Dragon, Shanbre

New Cards... - Page 4 348j0ax

Auto [R]: [Soul Blast (1)] When this unit boosts a unit with "Blockade" in it's card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets power +6000 until end of the battle.

Seal Dragon, Calze

New Cards... - Page 4 11h46xy

Auto: [Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on a rear-guard circle, if you have a <Kagero> vanguard, and if your opponent has a grade 2 vanguard or rear-guard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

Seal Dragon, Terricross

New Cards... - Page 4 22nkuq

Auto: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this unit to a rear-guard circle)
Activate [R]: [Counter Blast (1) - Cards with "Seal Dragon" in their card names & Put this unit into your soul] If you have a <Kagero> vanguard, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard, and retire it. Then your opponent looks at the top four cards of their deck, from among them, they choose up to one grade 2 unit, call it to a rear-guard circle, and they shuffle their deck.

Aqua Force

Roaring Ripple, Genovious

New Cards... - Page 4 6h1b4m

Auto [V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2) & Choose a card named "Roaring Ripple, Genivous" from your hand, and discard it] At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, if you have three <Aqua Force> as rest in your front row, you may pay the cost. If you do, stand all your <Aqua Force> rear-guards.

Continuous [V]: If you have a card named "Rising Ripple, Baorus" in your soul, this unit gets power +1000.

Rising Ripple, Baorus

New Cards... - Page 4 Ekowsm

Continuous [V]: If you have a card named "Silent Ripple, Sotileo" in your soul, this unit gets power +1000.

Auto [V]: When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a card named "Silent Ripple, Sotileo" in your soul, choose one of your <Aqua Force> rear-guards, stand it and that unit gets power +3000 until end of the turn.

Twin Strike Brave Shooter

New Cards... - Page 4 155gxh3

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks, if you have an <Aqua Force> vanguard, and the number of units as rest is 2 or less, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Giant Soldier of Optics Musket

New Cards... - Page 4 Nqpkb6

Auto [V/R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a <Aqua Force> vanguard or rear-guard with Limit Break 4, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Silent Ripple, Sotileo

New Cards... - Page 4 Wrnqy8

Continuous [V]: If you have a card named "Beginning Ripple, Alex" in your soul, this unit get power +1000.

Auto: When you ride an <Aqua Force> grade 2 on this unit other than a card named "Rising Ripple, Baorus", look at up to 7 cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card named "Rising Ripple, Baorus", ride it, and shuffle your deck.

Emerald Shield, Paschal

New Cards... - Page 4 Vzzseh

[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck.)
[AUTO]:[Choose an «Aqua Force» from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your «Aqua Force» that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle.

Shortstop Brave Shooter

New Cards... - Page 4 25jvxb4

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks, if you have an <Aqua Force> vanguard, and the number of units as rest is 2 or less, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Battle Siren, Euphenia

New Cards... - Page 4 28uhj6q

Auto [R]: [Counter Blast (1)] When this unit boosts a <Aqua Force> with Limit Break 4, you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Beginning Ripple, Alex

New Cards... - Page 4 2dmf8g6

Auto: When a card named "Silent Ripple, Sotileo" rides this unit, look at up to 7 cards from the top of your deck. From among them, search for up to one card named "Rising Ripple, Baorus" or "Roaring Ripple, Genovious", and add it to your hand.

Auto: When an <Aqua Force> other than a card named "Silent Ripple, Sotileo" rides this unit, you may call this card to a rear-guard circle

Mass Production Sailor

New Cards... - Page 4 2gtanbs

Continuous: You may have up to 16 "Mass Production Sailor" in a deck.

Continuous [R]: During your turn, for each of your "Mass Production Sailor" in the vanguard or rear-guard circle, this unit gets power +1000.

Narukami

Eradicator, Sieve Command Dragon

New Cards... - Page 4 24ditxu

Auto [V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2) & Soul Blast (2)] During your turn, when a card is placed onto your opponent's rear-guard circle to their drop zone due to your card's effect, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard in the front row, retire it, and this unit gets power +5000 until end of the turn.

Auto: [Choose one of your rear-guards with "Eradicator" in it's card name, and put it into your soul] When this unit is placed on a vanguard circle, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard in the front row, and retire it.

Continuous [V/R]: Lord (If you have a unit that does not belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack.

Armor Break Dragon

New Cards... - Page 4 315bn2d

Activate [V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (3) & Choose three cards from your hand, and discard them] Retire all fighter's front row rear-guards, and this unit gets power +10000/critical +2.

Continuous [V/R]: Lord (If you have a unit that does not belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack

Demonic Blade Eradicator, Raiou

New Cards... - Page 4 J8mas3

Auto: [Choose one of your rear-guards with "Eradicator" in their card name, and put it into your soul] When this unit is placed on a vanguard or rear-guard circle, if you have a vanguard with "Eradicator" in it's card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard in the front row, and retire it.

Devil Blade Eradicator, Chouou

New Cards... - Page 4 256vh37

Auto: [Choose one of your rear-guards with "Eradicator" in their card name, and put it into your soul] When this unit is placed on a vanguard or rear-guard circle, if you have a vanguard with "Eradicator" in it's card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard in the front row, and retire it.

Iron Blood Eradicator, Shuki

New Cards... - Page 4 2d7x4wx

Eradicator, First Thunder Dracokid

New Cards... - Page 4 2rxfbxl

Auto: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this unit to a rear-guard circle)
Auto [R]: [Put this unit into your soul] During your turn, when your opponent's rear-guard is placed onto their drop zone from a rear-guard circle due to your card's effect, if you have a grade 3 vanguard with "Eradicator" in it's name, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at up to ten cards from the top of your deck, from among them, choose a card named "Eradicator, Sieve Command Dragon", ride it, and shuffle your deck.

Tachikaze

Ancient Dragon, Tyrano Legend

New Cards... - Page 4 2lcr5zq

Auto [V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Choose three of your rear-guards with "Ancient Dragon" in their card names, and retire them] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets power +10000/critical +1 until end of the battle.

Activate [V]: [Counter Blast (2) - Cards with "Ancient Dragon" in their card names] This unit gets power +5000 until end of the turn.

Continuous [V/R]: Lord (If you have a unit that does not belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack.

Ancient Dragon, Spino Driver

New Cards... - Page 4 Oh8dxd

Auto Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Choose two of your <Tachikaze> rear-guards, and retire them] When your <Tachikaze> rides this unit, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw two cards, choose one of your vanguards, that unit gets power +10000/critical +1 until end of the turn.

Auto [V]: When this unit attacks, if you have more rear-guards that your opponent, this unit gets power +2000 until end of the battle.

Hungry Dragon, Battle Rex

New Cards... - Page 4 Rvzzfd

Auto [V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 3 <Tachikaze>, choose one of your rear-guards, retire it, and this unit gets power +10000 until end of the battle.

Auto [V]: When this unit is boosted by a <Tachikaze>, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Ancient Dragon, Dinocloud

New Cards... - Page 4 15rmykn

Auto [V/R]: [Choose one of your rear-guards with "Ancient Dragon" in it's card name, and retire it] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets power +5000 until end of the battle.

Launcher Mamoth

New Cards... - Page 4 2qss41j

Auto [V/R]: When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a <Tachikaze> vanguard, choose one card on your damage zone, and turn it face up.

Ancient Dragon, Iguano Corg

New Cards... - Page 4 2mc9bw9

Auto: [Counter Blast (1)] When this units is placed onto the drop zone from a rear-guard circle, if you have a vanguard with "Ancient Dragon" in it's card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this card to a rear-guard circle.

Ancient Dragon, Gattling Arrow

New Cards... - Page 4 20gmko8

Auto [V/R]: [Choose one of your rear-guards with "Ancient Dragon" in it's card name, and retire it] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets power +5000 until end of the battle.

Ancient Dragon, Baby Rex

New Cards... - Page 4 2lo6pw8

Auto: [Counter Blast (1)] When this unit is placed onto the drop zone from a rear-guard circle, if you have a vanguard with "Ancient Dragon" in it's card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, Search your deck for up to one card named "Ancient Dragon, Tyrano Legend", call it to a rear-guard circle, and shuffle your deck.

Angel Feather

Solidify Celestial, Zerachiel

New Cards... - Page 4 9uokk2

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When this unit attack and you have face up Solidify Celestial, Zerachiel in your damage zone, all your Celestial unit gets power +3000 during this turn.
[CONT](VC/RC):Lord (If you have a unit that does not belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Reverse Aura Phoenix

New Cards... - Page 4 2yvs0eb

Auto [V]: [Choose a card on your damage zone, and place it at the bottom of your deck] At the start of your main phase, you may pay the cost. If you do, put the top card of your deck to your damage zone. If the placed card is an <Angel Feather>, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the turn, if not, rest this unit.

Candle Celestial, Sariel

New Cards... - Page 4 154u0yg

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit placed on (RC), if you have Angel Feather Vanguard, you may pay the cost. if you do, search for 1 Angel Feather from your deck and place it into your damage zone, then select 1 card from your damage zone and place it into your drop zone.

Essence Celestial, Beca

New Cards... - Page 4 2i3ntv

Booting Celestial, Sandalphon

New Cards... - Page 4 F1fev8

Auto [V/R]: [Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Wild Shot Celestial, Laguel

New Cards... - Page 4 T0iyj6

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Celestial" in it's card name, this unit gets power +3000 until end of the battle.

Doctoroid Argus

New Cards... - Page 4 Iqg2dz

Auto [V/R]: [Counter Blast (1) - Angel Feather] When this unit attacks, if you have an <Angel Feather> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets power +4000 until end of the battle.

Adamantine Celestial, Aniel

New Cards... - Page 4 X2uqf7

Continuous: Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "Sentinel" in a deck)

Auto: [Choose a <Angel Feather> from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on a guardian circle, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Angel Feather> that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of the battle.

Marking Celestial, Arabaki

New Cards... - Page 4 Ws1yxd

Auto [R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Celestial" in it's card name, this unit gets power +3000.

First Aid Celestial, Penuel

New Cards... - Page 4 1zp1eo5

Activate [R]: [Put this unit into your soul] If you have an <Angel Feather> vanguard, choose one face up card on your damage zone with "Celestial" in it's card name, call it to a rear-guard circle, and put the card from the top of your deck to your damage zone, face down.

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME HE ISN'T SATISFIED, I DARE HIM TO DO THAT HIMSELF
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Andreas Vogas wrote:

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME HE ISN'T SATISFIED, I DARE HIM TO DO THAT HIMSELF

then again....I was the one doing this at first but u decided to take over and now u know how stressful it is to post so many cards Razz

p.s : the link i posted has all the above cards XD
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 pm

How could you... You dared place my beloved Kageros under a F*CKING NARUKAMI TITLE ! :'( Evil or Very Mad
BUT ! Because of how many cards you posted and the fact I'm overjoyed by the support, I'll forgive you this time only :p
See how forgiving I am, you should thank me ;p
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 pm

This time, the cards released are more than they were 4 packs before, Flash. And EX, since you are not putting your plan to take over BSA, in action, you have NO RIGHT TO TALK Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:19 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xilnoc

Xilnoc

Avatar Card : Twin Gunner of Binary Star
Battle Points : 128

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Link Joker clan???

All of a sudden i'm excited Razz

---------
"Of course I'm scared of death. But... but if I continue to live in fear, I'll be scared even when I'm dead. If I run away without fighting , I will definitely become weaker than before, and I will never be able to live an ordinary life again."
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 am

According to what I've read, it will introduce "a new mechanism that defies common sense" in the game.
Will we see the birth of vangard's infernity clan ? If that's the case, I might change from Kagero to this clan x)
Back to top Go down
Xilnoc

Xilnoc

Avatar Card : Twin Gunner of Binary Star
Battle Points : 128

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 pm

So, what i want to know,
The guy on the cover...is he going to be a new blaster 0_o
His armor reminds me of Blaster armor...

---------
"Of course I'm scared of death. But... but if I continue to
live in fear, I'll be scared even when I'm dead. If I run away without
fighting , I will definitely become weaker than before, and I will never
be able to live an ordinary life again."
Back to top Go down
DuskDeity, Cole

DuskDeity, Cole

Battle Points : 225

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

well I can not wait to see how this new clan works
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cards...
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next