Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

New Cards...

Go down 
+11
Xilnoc
Twilightphoenix10
Neos
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Laxus
Marethyu
Ex-dragon
Dr@gonic Kai$er
Yellow Flash
Kirito
Andreas Vogas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

New Cards... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Gen : Releasing too many cards for over developped clans is another problem (or actually, it's a fact ^^")

Andreas : It's nice, but I want the skills of the g3s ! x)
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 am

Jewel Knight, Tracie

New Cards... - Page 2 2d15miw

[AUTO](RC):When this unit attacks, if the number of other rear-guards you have with "Jewel Knight" in its card name is three or more, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

She is Sherry's elder sister and also a member of the "Jewel Knights", the elite force of the "Royal Paladins." Also a possessor of a red "Magic Jewel." She always positions herself in the front lines, always volunteers herself to be at the rear whenever the army withdraws, and is a famous as a person who is always "Fellow-minded", to the extent that she pays no notice to any risk involved if it is to save her fellows. However, in contrast to how she treats her fellow comrades, she has completely no mercy towards her enemies. Any enemy in her sight is practically just an obstacle and will be cleaved by her halberd without a second thought. She will definitely never forgive anyone who intends to hurt her friends or her fellow comrades.

Liberator of Round Table, Alfred

New Cards... - Page 2 Ixxikp

[CONT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+2000 for each of your rear-guards with "Liberator" in its card name.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (2) - Cards with "Liberator" in their card name] Look at up to three from the top of your deck, search for up to one «Gold Paladin» from among them, call it to an (RC), put the rest on the bottom of your deck.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

New Cards... - Page 2 4htffb

(NOT TO MENTION HE IS A FREAKING 11K!!!!!!!!!) ( His sleeves rock though...)

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis

Battle Deity of the Moonlit Night, Artemis

New Cards... - Page 2 Mtrn1i

Eternal Idol Pacifica

New Cards... - Page 2 351br04

Kuraudia

New Cards... - Page 2 24cy4wp

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call it to (RC))
[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your «Royal Paladin», and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Blaster Blade Burst

New Cards... - Page 2 2sbkbir

[CONT](VC):Your units cannot boost this unit.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (2) - «Royal Paladin»] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, increase this unit's power by the original [Power] all of your «Royal Paladin» rear-guards on your front row until end of that battle.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

The last 2 cards have been revealed for a while. But their sample was just released.

Also...... AWESOME SLEEVE

New Cards... - Page 2 2vaazqx

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Pacifica has a crossride O__O
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Not necessarily Ex we it could be a bushi-troll like Cosmolord.
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com

Avatar Card : Demon World Marquis, Amon
Battle Points : 129

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Oh boy!

I can't wait for all these new cards to be availalbe to us on CFC...
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Point taken Mare.
And Gen, didn't you know ? Surprised
CFC isn't getting updated anymore. Bushi had it stopped.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Yeah... They may make a Bermuda Triangle archetype with Eternal in their name.
Back to top Go down

Avatar Card : Demon World Marquis, Amon
Battle Points : 129

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 pm

I was being sarcastic, Ex
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Sorry, too tired to see it >.>
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 am

The new alfred looks badass. Gauntlet vs Alfred should be a showdown
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 pm

*died from joy*

These cards are so interesting ! Very Happy
Genesis based on soulblast (sb 3 it seems)
Jewel knight clearly based on crits.
New nice cards for all the clans here, even RP !
there's Alfred's horsie :p
And I love Wingal Very Happy

Break Ride may be the beginning of a really violent meta, but vanguard remains good ^^

RP got a bunch of interesting cards outside of JK, which gives me hope for Kageros.
And we finally get a new defensive clan !
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

It would be nice if you could give the crit from Ashlei to any units you want. Razz
Now with a pg even Salome is stopped.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:00 pm

So many new cards, it would be annoying to have all in one post.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm

I put all the new cards in spoiler, cause it was annoying to wait for them to load.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 am

New Kagero Unit

New Cards... - Page 2 213eqld

New Aqua Force Unit

New Cards... - Page 2 5mbrdg

New Bermuda Triangle Unit

New Cards... - Page 2 29glkp2
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:52 am

Dogmatized Jewel Knight, Sybill

New Cards... - Page 2 9u0yhc

Auto: [Counter Blast (2)]When this unit is placed on a vanguard or rear-guard circle, if you have a <Royal Paladin> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 1 or less with "Jewel Knight" in it's card name, call it to a rear-guard circle, and shuffle your deck.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 am

Beast Deity, Ethics Buster

New Cards... - Page 2 347agj4

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Nova Grappler» rides this unit, you may choose one of your vanguards, and that unit gets [Power]+10000, and gets "[AUTO](VC):When this unit's attack a vanguard, [Stand] all your «Nova Grappler» rear-guards in your front row." until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit is boosted by a «Nova Grappler», this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Shield Knight of the Sea of Clouds (Promo)

New Cards... - Page 2 20iazag

[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC) from your deck, choose another of your «Gold Paladin», and that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 am

I cant even imagine the capabilities of this dude along with Stern Blaukluger.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Stern ? Why him especially ? Any NG boss would do, and even more the Beast Deities for 2 more full strength attacks.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:40 pm

That is how I think of it:

Break Ride---> Stern Attacks---> Stand Front row--->Activate Stern skill if possible--->Stand himself and boost----> Then attack with your 2 rears---> Re-attack with Stern---->Stand Front Row again

It applies lots of pressure and can kill a great deal of hand from the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 am

Goddess of the Eternity, Iwanagahime

New Cards... - Page 2 2eyz2uc

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Soul Blast (6)] Retire all rear-guards in your opponent's front row.
[ACT](VC):[Soul Blast (3)] This unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn

She is one of the goddess affiliated to the new conglomerate "Genesis" founded in the Holy Nation United Sanctuary.
She is the goddess that governs over the "Firmness", a word of power that solidifies all foundations, and therefore she was put in charge of the unit that constructs the protection barrier in the company.
While she only recently understands the value and importance of protecting something, she was once a fearsome warrior who is not inferior to a Battle Deity. If anyone is able to inflict so much as a scratch on her face, until that opponent suffers a total defeat, she will return from any battlefield without a scratch on her.
The rock princess who once loved to battle, is now the Goddess of Eternity who loves the peace and harmony that comes after the battle. No matter how despair the predicted future is, they will definitely never give up on hope.

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

well now we know what card misaki had in her vg circle
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

1st soulblast 6, but a logical number since this clan soulcharges 3 cards at once.
Nice card ^^

Vogas : I didn't think of that .__.
That skill... If you get it out even once, it probably means your opponent has nothing left, so it's game.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Battle Maiden, Kukurihime

New Cards... - Page 2 22x1r8

[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your «Genesis», and that unit gets Power +3000 until end of turn.

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cards...
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next