Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

New Cards...

Go down 
+11
Xilnoc
Twilightphoenix10
Neos
Lost Prophet: Genesis
Laxus
Marethyu
Ex-dragon
Dr@gonic Kai$er
Yellow Flash
Kirito
Andreas Vogas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

New Cards... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I really like the new cards. Too bad I don't have the money to buy 10 boxes of BT12 by myself, chosing a clan to focus on will be hard x)
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:51 am

Werebear Mercenary

New Cards... - Page 9 291gr3o

[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): When this unit attacks a Vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of that battle.
[AUTO] (RC): When this unit attacks a Vanguard, if you have a «Dark Irregulars» Vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +2000 until end of that battle

Number of Terror

New Cards... - Page 9 Xle6oz

[AUTO](VC/RC): When another grade 3 «Dark Irregulars» is placed on (RC), this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Flog Knight

New Cards... - Page 9 2lthqb6

[AUTO](VC/RC):[Counter Blast (1) - «Dark Irregulars»] When this unit attacks, if you have a «Dark Irregulars» vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of that battle.

House of Amon, Psycho Glaive

New Cards... - Page 9 2evdeol

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast(1)] When this unit is placed on (VC) or (RC), if the number of «Dark Irregulars» in your soul is six or more, you can pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (1), and this unit gains [Power] +5000 until end of the turn.

House of Amon, Fool's Palm

New Cards... - Page 9 Rh0uc2

[AUTO]: [Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (RC), if the number of «Dark Irregulars» in your soul is six or more, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

Werehare Bandit

New Cards... - Page 9 2rgbz48

[AUTO](RC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit boosts a «Dark Irregulars», if the boosted unit has Limit Break 4, you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of that battle.

Werefox Hexer

New Cards... - Page 9 Vsh00x

[AUTO]: Forerunner (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit, you may call this unit to (RC))
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] When an attack hits a vanguard during the battle that this unit boosted a «Dark Irregulars» with Limit Break 4, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

Gravity Collapse Dragon

New Cards... - Page 9 9h7wd4

[CONT](VC): When you have a card named "Gravity Ball Dragon" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+1000.
[AUTO]: When this unit rides on "Gravity Ball Dragon" and you have a card named "Micro-hole Dracokid" in soul, choose up to one of your opponent's rearguard and lock it.
(Locked cards are turned face down, and cannot do anything. Turn them face up at the end of its owner's turn)

Gravity Ball Dragon

New Cards... - Page 9 So60zq

[CONT](VC): If you have a card named "Micro-hole Dracokid" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+1000.
[AUTO]: When a grade 2 «Link Joker» other than a card named "Gravity Collapse Dragon" rides this unit, if you have a card named "Micro-hole Dracokid" in your soul, look at up to seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card named "Gravity Collapse Dragon" from among them, ride it, and shuffle your deck.

Micro-hole Dracokid

New Cards... - Page 9 Axe6wx

[AUTO]: When a card named "Gravity Ball Dragon" rides this unit, look at up to seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card named "Gravity Collapse Dragon" or "Schwarzschild Dragon" from among them, reveal it to your opponent, put it to your hand, and shuffle your deck.
[AUTO]: When a «Link Joker» other than a card named "Gravity Ball Dragon" rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC).

Eradicator, Blue Gem Carbuncle

New Cards... - Page 9 Xcpzlg
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 am

New Cards... - Page 9 34qmiht

New Cards... - Page 9 W054bq

New Cards... - Page 9 5fgiuh
Back to top Go down
ChosenKnight

ChosenKnight

Avatar Card : Blaster Dark Revenger And Blaster Blade Liberator
Battle Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Dat captain nightmist g3 and dat neo maelstrom :O
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:20 pm

dat Nubatama you mean ! x)

Neo Maelstrom ? It doesn't really look like him.
Back to top Go down
Ren Of Vanguard

Ren Of Vanguard

Avatar Card : Revenger, Raging form dragon
Battle Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 pm

what dose noone else see the new beast deity
Back to top Go down
Ren Of Vanguard

Ren Of Vanguard

Avatar Card : Revenger, Raging form dragon
Battle Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:02 pm

not only that i think the dragon is a granblue he has pirate like features
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:17 am

The dragon next to the Nigthmist-like one ? In what way does he look like a pirate ? Oo

And I don't comment on the nova because I don't play them so I'm less interested. Also it's obvious it's a CR for Ethics, even its name says so.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 am

Super Dimensional Robo, Daikaiser

New Cards... - Page 9 2igyuef

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1)] When a «Dimension Police» rides this unit, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose your vanguard, that unit gets [Power]+10000/[Critical]+1 and "[AUTO](VC):When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 3 «Dimension Police», choose one of your opponent's guardians, retire it, and any effect with "Cannot be hit" of that retired unit is negated." until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit is boosted by a «Dimension Police», this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm

After the 15 g3s Asura Kaizer deck, I suddenly feel like doing a 15 g3s Daikaizer deck :3
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:32 am

I tried it with Zeal Razz LOVED IT
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 am

Dimensional Robo, Kaizerd

New Cards... - Page 9 2h64t93

[AUTO]:When a «Dimension Police» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xilnoc

Xilnoc

Avatar Card : Twin Gunner of Binary Star
Battle Points : 128

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Huh, that's a really good card, all things considered. Dpolice is looking like a better and better clan by the day
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:07 am

Dimensional Robo, Daifighter

New Cards... - Page 9 10ye90i

Dimensional Robo, Kaizerd

New Cards... - Page 9 2h64t93

[AUTO]:When a «Dimension Police» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.

Dimensional Robo, Daidriller

New Cards... - Page 9 2rgmhwi

[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose another of your units with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name, and that unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.

Dimensional Robo, Daitiger

New Cards... - Page 9 309o84w

[AUTO](RC):When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

Dimensional Robo, Daicrane

New Cards... - Page 9 2d7as0l

Dimensional Robo, Goflight

New Cards... - Page 9 23wrvvn

Dimensional Robo, Gorescue

New Cards... - Page 9 2pyb7lj
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:25 am

Nice one, didn't think about zeal x)
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:52 pm

I need to get a job next year. There's just too many cards I want to play now ! xD
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 am

New Cards... - Page 9 14u83nd

Space dragon DogurumaDora

New Cards... - Page 9 1z38ppk

[Auto](V)<LB4>: When this uni
attacks a VG, this unit gets POWER
+5000 during this battle
[Auto(R): When this unit attacks a VG
and you have a DimensionPolice VG,
this unit gets POWER +2000 during
this battle.

Combined beast Bugleed

New Cards... - Page 9 2nuk2lg

[Auto](V/R):When this unit attacks a VG,
your VG is a DimensionPolice and the
unit you are battling with have POWER
8000 and below, this unit gets「[Auto]
(V/R): When this unit's attack hits,
draw 1.

Analytic beast Gigabolt

New Cards... - Page 9 Ier0va

[Auto](R)When this unit attacks and the
unit you are battling with have POWER
8000 and below, this unit gets POWER
+3000 during this battle.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 am

Extra Booster 8: Champions of the Galaxy「銀河の闘士」
Release Date: 15th November 2013

- Clan Supported: Nova Grappler
- Cross Ride units for Asura Kaiser and Stern Blaukruger are confirmed for print in this set.
- Total Card Pool: 35. There will be 18 new cards, as well as 17 reprints in this set. Containing RRR: 3/RR: 5/R:8/C:19 + SP: 4

Extra Booster 9: Divine Dragon Progression 「創世の竜神」
Release Date: 22th November 2013

- Clan Supported: Kagero
- Includes cards used by Toshiki Kai in the Manga.
- Grade 4 Unit "Transcendence Dragon, Dragonic Nouvelle Vague" used in the manga, will be printed in this set as well.
- Total Card Pool: 35. There will be 12 new cards, as well as 23 reprints in this set. Containing RRR: 3/RR: 5/R:8/C:19 + SP: 4
Confirmed New Cards: Gaiarth Dragon, Cruel Dragon
Confirmed Reprints: Berserk Dragon, Bellicosity Dragon

New Cards... - Page 9 2hyb4h5
New Cards... - Page 9 2zdqfev
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 pm

I saw that *___*
My wallet is a goner, but nevermind, I want these Very Happy

*prepares the human sacrifice to accelerate the release of the EB*
Come here, Vogas, my friend Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:07 am

I am immortal, you fool Razz
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 am

Dark Dimensional Robo, "Reverse" Daiyusha

New Cards... - Page 9 106lvko

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose two of your rear-guards with "Dimensional Robo" in its card name, and lock them] Choose one of your opponent's vanguard, and that unit gets [Power]-10000 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.
(Locked cards are turned face down, and cannot do anything. Turn them face up at the end of its owner's turn)
[CONT](VC):If you have a card named "Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

"Great Daiyusha" after having been twisted by the power of Link Joker, the embodiment of "Void". Goyusha, having been Reversed, is able to use Lock on the other Dimensional Robos, allowing him to force combining on them, allowing him to unleash the power of "Void" inside him to the limit, becoming the Dark Ultimate Dimensional Robo, "Reverse Daiyusha". Although he almost didn’t give in, the fact almost all of Star Gate had been overrun by Link Joker, cause a single drop of "Guilt" to form inside his heart brimming with justice, giving them a chance. The cunning commander "Chaos Breaker Dragon", unwilling to let a chance slip him by, used his words to allow the darkness to seep deep into Goyusha’s heart, causing him to lose sight of his justice, as his soul fell to the depths of a deep nothingness. The hero who loves the stars, who protects Star Gate, who believes in his friends, no longer exists. Reduced to a puppet with nothing inside him, will his heart one day regain the light inside it?

Lord of Seven Seas, Nightmist

New Cards... - Page 9 2vtxz4w

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Granblue» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, that unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of turn, choose up to two «Granblue» from your drop zone, call them to (RC), the units called with this effect get [Power]+5000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, retire those units.
[CONT]:During your turn, if the number of «Granblue» rear-guards you have is four or more, this unit gets [Power]+2000.

The Grandmaster of "Granblue", bands of undead pirates. In order to defeat the resurrected "Aqua Force" who invaded his territory, he rallied his subordinates over the world and reanimated new deads from the bottom of seas, waiting a chance of uprising. However, when they have finished the preparations, the invaders known as "Link Joker" came to erase Cray. To the pirates whose motto is "to plunder", the invaders who aims at "annilhilation of everything" are the biggest harm---With the decision of commodores and Grandmaster "Nightmist", "Granblue" shifted their hostilities from the marines to "Link Joker". Taking this chance, "Nightmist" made himself known as "Lord of Seven Seas", denoting his leadership over the entire ocean.
In response to the fools who repeat invasions without a reason beside invasion itself, the undeads step forward to teach them a lesson, named "Pirate-style marauds". That day, shocking battlecries from the dark seabeds reached the land.
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:07 am

Nice cards ^^
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 am

Honorary Professor, Chatnoir

New Cards... - Page 9 213grcn

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Great Nature» rides this unit, choose your vanguard, that unit gets [Power]+10000 and "[AUTO](VC):When one of your «Great Nature» rear-guards attacks a vanguard, choose one of your «Great Nature» rear-guards, that unit get [Power]+4000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, draw a card, and retire that unit." until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.

A 495-year-old incumbent tutor of the University, whose 380 years of teaching experience makes her a veteran among her colleagues. Her philosophy of education, a flexible one due to her dislike for stereotyped education, initially received disapproval from all other tutors except the Chancellor of the University. It was only accepted when her students came to prominence 80 years later. Her methods of education became the new foundation of "Great Nature", but its content became confidential, exposed to only those associated with the University deeply. Her multiple academic contributions, including the methods of education stated above, and her success in improving the diplomatic relationships with other Nations, win her the title "Extraordinary Doctor". Her name is carved into the history of the University.
"It is our role to lead and teach what must be done to fulfill a dream," she stated unawarely. Today, the forerunner picks up the lost dreams and shows the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cards...   New Cards... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cards...
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next