Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. Empty
PostSubject: The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST.   The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:43 am

Our Academy is about growth. We aren't going to throw you into a test first time you come on we will welcome you and put you into the Star Gate Dorm.

You will be able to test after a while into a higher dorm and after a while you will climb up. As you could see long term members would be a part of the higher dorms. Each Dorm will have different requirements that must be met before starting the test; from a certain amount of posts to wins or even maybe a written test before the actual game.

When you have met the requirement you must ask a member of staff to test you.

You need to fill a certain requirement in the games, that only the testers will know,to get into each dorm each will make you a better player.
There will be 3 games no matter what if you fulfilled the requirement or not.
You will have all 3 of these games to fulfill the requirement.

Remember to have fun, you don't need to pass it the first time you don't need to gather points or something else, but you will have to wait at least 5 days before
taking another test.

Each dorm is specifically made to make you a better player in some way or another.

Remember this system is about learning and having fun take everything with a grain of salt, laugh and learn to go slow.
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com

The Academy's system. READ THIS FIRST.
Page 1 of 1