Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

even more new cards for BTO9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

even more new cards for BTO9 Empty
PostSubject: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 am

mwuhahahha ex-dragon beat me to the blaster sprit bros but not these Very Happy

first up aqua force :

even more new cards for BTO9 300px-Officer%2C_Astrea

AUTO:Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call it to (RC))
AUTO[R]: [Counter Blast(1) & Place this unit into your soul] During the battle when this unit boosted a <Aqua Force>, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Aqua Force> rear-guards and [Stand] it.

name : officer astrea

finally a starter that stands Very Happy

even more new cards for BTO9 300px-Tri-Stinger_Dragon

name : tri-stinger dragon

AUTO[V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, if the number of battles this turn is three or higher, choose up to two cards from your damage zone, and turn them face up.
ACT[V]: [Counter Blast(2)] Choose one of your <Aqua Force> rear-guards, it gets [Power] +3000 until end of turn.

this one....navalgazer support....my opinion

now onto gold paladin

even more new cards for BTO9 300px-77e05295

look familiar well guess what...his effect has been revealed

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2) & Choose two of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards, and retire them] This unit gets [Power]+10000 and [Critical]+1 until end of turn.

[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a card named "Convicting Dragon, Chrome Jailer Dragon" from your hand, and discard it] Look at up to four cards from the top of your deck, search for up to two «Gold Paladin» from among them, call them to separate open (RC), and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.

really awesome card!!!!! i dont even care that its not a Xride anymore Very Happy

oracle think tank:

Priestess of the Sun, Uzume

even more new cards for BTO9 Uzume_priestess_of_the_sun

ACT[R]: [Counter Blast(1) & Choose two of your <Oracle Think Tank> rear-guards, and retire them] Search your deck for up to one card named "Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu", reveal it to your opponent, and add it to your hand.

ok...can someone tell me why this card doesnt have a ''when u ride an OTT above this card move it to a rear guard circle''.....*sigh*

pale moon

Star Sky Chainmaster, Farah

even more new cards for BTO9 300px-Star_Sky_Chainmaster%2C_Farah

ACT[V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): [Counter Blast(1) & Choose a card named "Star Sky Chainmaster, Farah" from your hand, and discard it] Soul Charge(2), choose up to one <Pale Moon> from your soul, call it to a (RC), and that unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of turn.
CONT[V/R]: Leader (This unit cannot attack if you have a unit with a different clan from this unit)

Nightmare Summoner, Laquer :

even more new cards for BTO9 300px-Nightmare_Summoner%2C_Laquer

AUTO(VC) Limit Break 4(This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of battle.
AUTO: [Counter Blast(2)] When this unit is placed on a (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a <Pale Moon> from your soul, and call it to a (RC).

and last but definatly not least....SHADOW PALADIN

Creeping Dark Goat

even more new cards for BTO9 Cree_Bing_Goat_Dark

newest starter for shadow paladin

AUTO:Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call it to (RC))
ACT[R]: [Counter Blast(1) & Place this unit into your soul] Look at up to 5 cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one grade 3 <Shadow Paladin> from among them, reveal it to your opponent, add it to your hand, and shuffle your deck.

g3 searcher...bout time
Back to top Go down
Shibō

Avatar Card : Currently Undecided
Battle Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 am

There's alot more yOU'RE MISDSSING, Uzume's a clone that isn't pioneer (Phantom Bringer Demon, Doombringer GRIFFON.) And THE NEW AF, is a semi-generic bison cloine if you didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:45 am

yes...i noticed that.....thank u ....shibo....
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 am

Silver Fiend Wolf, Tamamo

even more new cards for BTO9 29ksw36

AUTO[V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of battle.
ACT[V]: [Counter Blast(1)] Choose one of your grade 2 or higher <Murakumo> rear-guards, search up to one card with the same name as the chosen unit from your deck, call it to a (RC), and shuffle your deck. At the end of the turn, place the unit called by this ability to the bottom of your deck.

Twin Brush Fighter, Polaris

even more new cards for BTO9 1zx0h6t

AUTO[V] Limit Break 4(This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): [Counter Blast(2)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your other <Great Nature> rear-guards, stand it, and it gets [Power] +4000 until end of turn. At the end of the turn, retire that unit.
AUTO[V]: When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of battle.

Storm Rider, Lysander

even more new cards for BTO9 11lldlv

AUTO[R]: [Counter Blast(1)] At the end of the battle when this unit attacked a vanguard, if you have a <Aqua Force> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your other <Aqua Force> rear-guards on the same column as this unit, and exchange it's position with this unit. (The orientation of the cards does not change)

Storm Rider, Damon

even more new cards for BTO9 1zpjxfs

AUTO[R]: [Counter Blast(1)] At the end of the battle when this unit attacked a vanguard, if you have a <Aqua Force> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your other <Aqua Force> rear-guards on the same column as this unit, and exchange it's position with this unit. (The orientation of the cards does not change)
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 am

And dont forget to add the reprints Halo Shield Mark and Wyvern Guard Guld with the Sentinel skill.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel

even more new cards for BTO9 2dbqmqd

even more new cards for BTO9 Dlgaw1

Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 am

Don't forget polar guy, flash penguin, the seal kid soh koh, roh roh (not suree if you mentioned them.) And the secret cards.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 am

thx vogas....was so many new cards and my laptops battery life was about to die...had to end there so ill continue :

Evil Heavenly God of Wind, Vaayu

even more new cards for BTO9 Vaayu

AUTO [V]: [Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets Power +10000 for each unit named "Evil Heavenly God of Wind, Vaayu" on your Rear-guard Circles until end of that battle.

Fire Juggler

even more new cards for BTO9 Fire_Juggler

AUTO[R]: When you check a grade 3 <Pale Moon> during the drive checks when this unit boosts a vanguard, this unit gets "AUTO[R]: [Place this unit into your soul] At the end of the battle when this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Pale Moon> from the soul except a card named "Fire Juggler", and call it to a (RC)".

Exorcist Mage, Roh Roh
even more new cards for BTO9 Exoricist_Mage%2C_Roh_Roh

Auto: When this unit is placed to the Rearguard or Vanguard circle, choose one of your «Narukami» vanguards or rear-guards with a [CONT] skill, and that unit loses that skill until end of turn.

Spark Edge Dracokid
even more new cards for BTO9 Spark_edge_dracokid

just a critical...

Exorcist Mage, Rin Rin
even more new cards for BTO9 Rinrin

Auto: When this unit is placed to the Rearguard or Vanguard circle, choose one of your «Narukami» vanguards or rear-guards with a [CONT] skill, and that unit loses that skill until end of turn.

God of War, Susanoo
even more new cards for BTO9 God_of_War%2C_Susanoo

[AUTO](RC):When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Amaterasu" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

Flash Signal Light Penguin Soldier
even more new cards for BTO9 Flash_%3F%3F_Penguin_Army

AUTO: [Soul Blast(2)] When this unit is placed on a (RC) and you have a <Aqua Force> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

Dragon, Indigo
even more new cards for BTO9 Dragon%2C_Indigo

CONT[R]: This unit cannot boost grade 2 or less units.
AUTO[R]: When this unit boosts a <Narukami>, the boosted unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of battle.

Gentle Jim
even more new cards for BTO9 Gentle_Jim

AUTO[V/R]:[Soul Blast(1) & Choose one card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your other <Oracle Think Tank>, it gets [Power] +3000 until end of turn.

Ladybug Calvary
even more new cards for BTO9 300px-Ladybug_Calvary

AUTO: [Counter Blast(1)] When this unit is placed on a (GC) and you have a <Gold Paladin> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Shield] +5000 until end of battle.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:15 am

Deck Sweeper

even more new cards for BTO9 208b8ub

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

even more new cards for BTO9 2l9s7ib

Magical Partner

even more new cards for BTO9 35a5i6a

AUTO[R]: [Soul Blast(1)] When this unit boosts a unit named "Nightmare Summoner, Laquer", you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of battle.

Smiling Presenter

even more new cards for BTO9 24wuk2o

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC))
ACT [R]: [Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] Look at up to ten cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one «Pale Moon» from among them, put it into your soul, and shuffle your deck.

Divine Sealing Kid, Soh Koh

even more new cards for BTO9 2isazgl

CONT[V/R]: Restraint(This unit cannot attack)
CONT[R]: This unit cannot boost rear-guards.

Dust Plasm Dragon

even more new cards for BTO9 27xlb83

AUTO[R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Vermillion" in it's name, this unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of battle.

Also Ladybug Calvary and Creeping Dark Goat, along with the guy below are promos.

Voltage Crow Dragon

even more new cards for BTO9 2rw1awg

AUTO:[Counter Blast(2)] When this unit is placed on a (VC) or (RC), and you have a <Narukami> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard on the front row, and retire it.

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr@gonic Kai$er

Dr@gonic Kai$er

Avatar Card : Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon
Battle Points : 310

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 am

I saw some yesterday at byond lol and WHERE IS MY EZEL! The Ezel you shown me was a fake it isn't real because someone said the Ezel is fake to me yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 am

Supersonic Sailor

even more new cards for BTO9 2zp2tqd

[ACT](RC): [Move this Unit to Soul] If you have a «Aqua Force» vanguard, un-flip 1 card in your Damage Zone.

Pianika Cat

even more new cards for BTO9 1tpl5f

[AUTO]: [Counter Blast (1)] During your end phase, when this unit is put into the drop zone from Rear-guard Circle, if you have a «Great Nature» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card named "Recorder Dog", reveal it to your opponent, call it to an open Rear-guard Circle, and shuffle your deck.

Recorder Dog

even more new cards for BTO9 2psqcd1

[AUTO]: [Counter Blast (1)] During your end phase, when this unit is put into the drop zone from Rear-guard Circle, if you have a «Great Nature» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card named "Vocal Chicken", reveal it to your opponent, call it to an open (RC), and shuffle your deck.

Vocal Chicken

even more new cards for BTO9 28gutg5

[AUTO]: [Counter Blast (1)] During your end phase, when this unit is put into the drop zone from Rear-guard Circle, if you have a «Great Nature» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card named "Pianika Cat", reveal it to your opponent,
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 am

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Parabola_Moose

G2 G-Joker clone, IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 am

Gardening Mole

even more new cards for BTO9 K1vrza

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC))
[AUTO](RC):[Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] During your end phase, when one of your «Great Nature» rear-guards is put into the drop zone, you may pay the cost. If you do, put that card into your hand

Sharpener Beaver

even more new cards for BTO9 Sza3d0

[AUTO]: When this unit is placed on (RC), choose another of your grade 3 «Great Nature», and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Parabola Moose

even more new cards for BTO9 Vcwftd

[ACT](VC/RC): [Counter Blast (2)] During this turn, this Unit gets [Power]+4000.

Castanet Donkey

even more new cards for BTO9 190as2

[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your «Great Nature», and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Stronghold of the Black Chains, Hoel

even more new cards for BTO9 2pyztpe

[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your «Gold Paladin», and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Loonbau

even more new cards for BTO9 9tpkc8

[ACT](RC):[CounterBlast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] Look at the top card of your deck, search for up to one «Gold Paladin» from among them, call it to an open (RC) and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: even more new cards for BTO9   even more new cards for BTO9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

even more new cards for BTO9
Page 1 of 1