Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! Empty
PostSubject: Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!   Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 am

Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! Tumblr_mo3vhjQPfW1qfnqhso1_500

The guise of Vowing Sword Dragon with its existence warped by Link Joker, the incarnation of Void. It suffers from severe mental pollution that deforms its body, turning it into an ominous form. Since the thoughts of "Link Joker" are implanted into the depths of its consiousness, it is possessed by the urge to dominate, seal and eradicate everything. Also, it is now able to use "Lock", the unique ability of the "Link Jokers". It holds both its own sword "First Blade of Thunder" (Ikazuchi Ichinoha) and "Arm of Exorcism" (Fukuma no Kaina), the demonic sword of void, and its eyes are filled with insanity. The remnant of its past, as a loyal knight who vows to fight for the empire, no longer exists. If the infestion continues, it's only a matter of time before it would become the puppet of "Link Joker" completely. The dully shining black ring swings smoothly, as if it is ridiculing the pathetic prisoner engulfed by nullity.

This card is my new ace so for those who plan on cardfighting and espically those who know how great i am with Narukami Beware... Reverse Neos has been born!
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!   Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Don't you dare go Kai-like and change your avatar that easily ! xP
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!   Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 pm

*Shows the Link Joker mark on his arm*
Back to top Go down
DuskDeity, Cole

DuskDeity, Cole

Battle Points : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!   Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:02 pm

I am with you I am think of using a Reverse card if 1 comes for tachikaze or that amon.
Back to top Go down
Ren Of Vanguard

Ren Of Vanguard

Avatar Card : Revenger, Raging form dragon
Battle Points : 80

PostSubject: Re: Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!   Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:13 pm

u cant just jump onto a card and sy your gunna wreck with it it takes time to master a card plus u gotta balance it with your other units
but dont worry i will still take you on and win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!   Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon Reverse!
Page 1 of 1