Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DW

DW

Battle Points : 32

Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report Empty
PostSubject: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:22 am

Hay all DW here just wanted to get some input on my three lovely main decks if I could Wink any and all comments input ETC would be great.
thanks in advance to you all for taking the time to look

Updates in this color

any input and or adviace that anyone can offer, will be really wonderful.

best regards to all
DW

Deck#1.. Lilly of the vally

Grade 0: 17
1x Turnip Musketeer, Kira
4x Hibiscus Musketeer, Hannah (Heal)
2x Chestnut Bullet (Critical)
4x Queen of the Night Musketeer, Daniel (Critical)
4x Four Leaf Fairy (Draw)
X2 Dancing Sunflower (draw)

Grade 1: 15
4x Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Rebecca
4x Water Lily Musketeer, Ruth
4x Maiden of Blossom Rain
3x Corolla Dragon

Grade 2: 10
4x Cherry Blossom Musketeer, August
4x Lily of the Valley Musketeer, Kaivant
2x Tulip Musketeer, Almira

Grade 3: 8
4x White Lily Musketeer, Cecilia
4x Black Lily Musketeer, Hermann

Japanese decks!! Very Happy Very Happy

Deck #2.. Gleaming Jewels

Triggers : Balance
Enthusiastic Jewel Knight, Polly (HEAL) X4
Dedicated Jewel Knight,Tabitha (DRAW) X4
Blazing Jewel Knight, Rachelle (CRIT) X4
Jewel Knight, Glitme (STND) X4
Starter: Dreaming Jewel Knight Tiffany

Grade 1=13
4x Flashing Jewel Knight , Isolde
4x Jewel Knight Sherry
3x Jewel Knight Prizme
2x Toy Poodle

Grade 2=12
4x Jewel Knight Tracey
4x Dogmatize Jewel Knight, Sybill
2x Pathetic Jewel Knight, Olwen

2x High Dog Breeder, Akane

Grade 3-8
4x Jewel Knight Ashley
4x Jewel Knight Salome

Deck #3.... Sisterly order
Grade 0's17
Battle Sister, Waffle (SVG) X1
Battle Sister, Chai (Heal) X4
Battle Sister, Tiramisù (DRAW) X4
Battle sister Ginger (CRIT) X4
Psychic Bird (CRIT) X4

Grade 1
4 Battle Sister Chocolat (Perfect Guard)
4 Battle Sister Omelette
3 Battle sister, Cream
3 Battle Sister Cocoa

Grade 2
4 Battle Sister Tart
4 Battle Sister Macaron
2 Silent Tom
1 Battle Sister Mocha

Grade 3
4 Battle Sister Cookie
4 Battle Sister Souffle

Last edited by DW on Mon May 27, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:47 am

Well, they all look quite good ^^
Not sure about Olwen though. I'd rather play Gallatin (and 1 last Sybill for the special cb). Also, maybe you could play another Akane instead of BB ? A random Blaster Blade doesn't seem very useful.
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:50 am

Ex-dragon wrote:
Well, they all look quite good ^^
Not sure about Olwen though. I'd rather play Gallatin (and 1 last Sybill for the special cb). Also, maybe you could play another Akane instead of BB ? A random Blaster Blade doesn't seem very useful.

Yea a bite Very Happy I'm so happy Very Happy cheers cheers

Anyway, hi their dragon (I can call you dragon correct?)
thanks for stopping by and offering your input mate.

Yea they have been running well these last few weeks that they have cheers

Regarding my Jewel knights, Olwen is their for the soul fact that he is a jewel knight and I wanted to maxmise the number of jewel knights I had in the deck. So fair I have not found my self wishing I had Gallatin in his place Wink as any times heis not working Gallatin would fair none better in that respect! though I do see the merits in having him. 4 Sybill's is something I considered but have yet to try as I have only recently finished with my 100 round of testing with the build I have posted so have not gotten to anything new yet. 100 being the number of tests I like to run when making a new deck/changes big or small ETC as you really cant get a feel for your deck if you do anything less in my op.
Akane at 2 sounds like a wonderful idea to me mate Very Happy I will go test that know.
You have any thoughts regarding this Jewel knight? Regret Jewel kinght,Ulien

Battle sisters I am really loving Very Happy have been considering a few changes?? but other then that I love them just the way they are Wink

My angel feathers however I have been looking at kinda RE-molding into a new build Idea I love shammy I love you shes a bloody lovely card in her own right that she is. However lately (by lately I mean my last 65 games) Kiriel has been the only grade three that I see Suspect as funny as it may sound I always ether draw here in my opening hand or re-draw into her and at least one Lightning Charger scratch every game mind you never a failure at all. Will be updating my angel build with my changes when i am done here, I would really love to hear your thoughts mate.

best regards and thanks again
DW
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:25 am

No need to be so formal, it's normal, that's what this forum is supposed to be about x)
And yes, you can call me dragon (funny though, people tend to call me Ex. But suit yourself, I honestly don't care ^^)

About Ulien, I'm not sure it'd do you good. You already use a lot of cb so, you won't often make it more than an 8 or 9k, and Toypugal does a better job in this case.
Then again, I've never been a big fan of the Sherie-like g1s (+3k when attacks), so maybe you could try taking 2 of them out for 2 Ulien to try it out ?

Nothing to say about the Battle Sisters. You could try Fromage along with Cookie (taking out some of the Souffle then), but aside from that they seem fine.
Maybe something like 2 Fromage, 3 Cookie, 3 Souffle ?

About the Angel Feather, I'm not sure remodelling is the problem, it's just you have bad luck imo xD
If you want to make Shamsiel the main though, I think you should play 4 of her and 3 or 4 Calamity. Just let go of Kiriel if she goes in the way.
Also, you should replace your draw trigger with the one that activates in damage zone and gives a +3k to your vg. And, if you take Kiriel out, maybe you could consider adding the g1 that has the same skill.
Finally, you could try playing stands. There's a Nociel stand, that would be more cards to let you switch. (It may not be usefull, I'm just suggesting)

I hope I helped you. Smile
You should probably ask vogas and metatron (respectively about BS and AF). They would probably know more about it than me.
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Ex-dragon wrote:
No need to be so formal, it's normal, that's what this forum is supposed to be about x)
And yes, you can call me dragon (funny though, people tend to call me Ex. But suit yourself, I honestly don't care ^^)

About Ulien, I'm not sure it'd do you good. You already use a lot of cb so, you won't often make it more than an 8 or 9k, and Toypugal does a better job in this case.
Then again, I've never been a big fan of the Sherie-like g1s (+3k when attacks), so maybe you could try taking 2 of them out for 2 Ulien to try it out ?

Nothing to say about the Battle Sisters. You could try Fromage along with Cookie (taking out some of the Souffle then), but aside from that they seem fine.
Maybe something like 2 Fromage, 3 Cookie, 3 Souffle ?

About the Angel Feather, I'm not sure remodelling is the problem, it's just you have bad luck imo xD
If you want to make Shamsiel the main though, I think you should play 4 of her and 3 or 4 Calamity. Just let go of Kiriel if she goes in the way.
Also, you should replace your draw trigger with the one that activates in damage zone and gives a +3k to your vg. And, if you take Kiriel out, maybe you could consider adding the g1 that has the same skill.
Finally, you could try playing stands. There's a Nociel stand, that would be more cards to let you switch. (It may not be usefull, I'm just suggesting)

I hope I helped you. Smile
You should probably ask vogas and metatron (respectively about BS and AF). They would probably know more about it than me.

Hey dragon thanks for the replay mate Wink formal? was not aware that I was scratch just being myself is all mate.

Regarding my Jewel knights, I was mainly looking to maxamise the number of jewel's in the deck is all.
Finally figuard out how to edit my post so I will update everything when I am done here. Sherie is at 4 because she is a Jewel knight, she is a 7K and lastly because I wanted to run as few non Jewel cards as I could. Ulien was just an after thought is all, however after switching to the current version of the deck I am liking it much better.

With regards to my battle sisters, cookie has always been my number faverite sister Very Happy I did consider Fromage Idea however after testing I was quite underwhelmed with her performance. Looking at the rest of my options for the sisters Suspect Souffle just seemed to be the best overall option at the time.

Lastly with regards to my angels. I have always loved Kiriel, Very Happy from her art down to her effect Wink.
So ever sense I started playing with the angels I have been looking for a solid way to make a more consistent competitive Kiriel deck. My luck as you so kindly pointed out is not bad IMO as whenever I chose to ride shammy I ended up losing as crazy as that sounds Suspect

Granted I have played with a full shammy build the longest of any of them as shammy was what I took with me last year to regionals Wink
it has only been in the last 3 months that Kiriel has been becoming more and more my shinning star Very Happy whilst shammy has been falling of my angel raider Crying or Very sad Of all the clans that are out angel feathers are my primary clan, as they are the one I have the longest history with. I do play in both Japanese and english, however the angel feather build I have posted in currently for the english game Wink I do agree about changing the draw trigger though. when we get sets 9 and 11 in the US my angels will be going through a big change Very Happy untill then i do not plan to change things much.

closing notes regarding my updated angels!
I agree that as of right know shammy is the better way to go for a build in the US , however I have always wanted to try out something like this. If it turns out it dose not work i will go back to a shammy build Idea You never know untill you try things out for your self though Suspect that is all I am doing. Stands I have always loved I love you have just not had good luck with them in shammy Sad am intending to test them out in this new build though, as I think they could work out nicely Wink just not sure on what trigger line up to run?

You have been a great help mate that you have Very Happy thanks so much.
I will look into asking those 2 about battle sisters and angels then, thanks for the tip.
best regards
DW
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help Smile

About Shamsiel, I didn't mean you should play it. I just thought you said you wanted her to be the main. But Kiriel is just as good, it's just a different playstyle.
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Ex-dragon wrote:
You're welcome, I'm glad I could help Smile

About Shamsiel, I didn't mean you should play it. I just thought you said you wanted her to be the main. But Kiriel is just as good, it's just a different playstyle.

why dragon thanks for stoping by again mate Very Happy

lol! regarding shammy I have been playing her sense 2012 regionals Very Happy and while I am not tired of her per say Wink I was just looking for a change of scenery and something fresh, Kiriel offers that.
Granted she is a more complicated and complex play style then shammy ever was, giving that fact that I really have to watch how I manage my counter blasts ETC. Also I am finding that running a Kiriel centered forces you to think completely differently then say shammy Idea granted you have to manage your games and swaps with both, shammy gave you some room to breath so to speak with Kiriel one miss play can set you back your hole game Crying or Very sad to the point that you really have to be thinking ahead 3 to 5 turns if not the hole game. That in and of it self makes the Circular Saw build very different in my op Wink much like granblue in that regard.

That by no way dissuades me from playing her in the least Very Happy because when piloted to her max she can be a very deadly force to be hold. Grand again shammy is more well rounded in terms of DEF and attack ETC but I am really liking this new idea so far, the only thing I do not know is if stands would help? how many to run? and what to take out for them???
best regards
DW
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:01 am

Deck #1: Deck seems fine Very Happy . Although , you could fine some space for the g1 self damagers( they are good in optimizing your dmg, offer an easy +2k to peagasi and have access to early lb) and 2x Calamity Flame. Your g2 seems fine, but the only thing that I dont like is Docoroid Megalos. Have you tried Penemue yet? BTW. I dont really use AnF, so I dont really know the Kiriel built. I prefer Shamsiel and Metatron Very Happy

Deck #2: Deck is good Very Happy CBs there are too much... But nothing I can think of nothing that can help....

Deck #3: I would say less Tart and more Mocha. Tart is always fine as a 10k vanilla, but Mocha can hit the 11k early game. The g1 is also troubling me, but I cant seem to find a better solution, given the cards released :\
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:00 am

Andreas Vogas wrote:
Deck #1: Deck seems fine Very Happy . Although , you could fine some space for the g1 self damagers( they are good in optimizing your dmg, offer an easy +2k to peagasi and have access to early lb) and 2x Calamity Flame. Your g2 seems fine, but the only thing that I dont like is Docoroid Megalos. Have you tried Penemue yet? BTW. I dont really use AnF, so I dont really know the Kiriel built. I prefer Shamsiel and Metatron Very Happy

Deck #2: Deck is good Very Happy

Deck #3: I would say less Tart and more Mocha. Tart is always fine as a 10k vanilla, but Mocha can hit the 11k early game. The g1 is also troubling me, but I cant seem to find a better solution, given the cards released :\

Hi their Vogas thanks for stopping by mate Wink yea I considered the grade one self damage cards but I wen with Megalos because I really liked thie grade one line up Wink
Pure Keeper, Requiel X4
Battle Cupid, Nociel X3
Thousand Ray Pegasus X3
Lightning Charger X3
Burst Shot,Bethnael X2

and the fact that unlike Megalos witch I can intercept with after I use his effect, the grade one would just sit their as a 6K booster untill I retired it or my op did. If you have any ideas on what I could do inorder to add it I would be game to test him out, however atm I have no clue.

I considered Calamity Flame over Geniel as if I call her with Hermieres, Kiriel or have her on the field when I swap or take damage she gets plus 2K. In fact I may just do that. Penemue I have considered and played with before, while I like her after making the current changes I do not know what to cut for her scratch Shammy I used to run, in fact I did so from September 22, 2012 to march 2013. I have just recently switched out the deck to be more Circular shall we say Wink She was just an idea in passing that I wanted to test out, if she proves to be unsatisfactory, I will switch to the more stable shammy build. Am not really to sure on how well my idea works as I have only been able to play bout 12 games so far with the deck as you see it know. Not nearly enuf data have I gathered to be sure of anything at this point in time.

Yea you like my jewels Wink I do love that deck I love you I so wish we had set ten in the us Crying or Very sad

As regards my battle sisters having more Mocha over tart is a nice thought mate thanks Wink I will test that idea out.
witch grade one do you mean? Omelette? or Cocoa? if coco, I love her and I am looking to put more in the deck I love you if Omelette Suspect I agree I just cant seem to think of a better option scratch scratch

Oh one last thing to everyone that reads my deck lists,my team and I are going to be taking part in our local Team League 2013 Regional Qualifiers the 25 of this month, and I am looking to take ether my angel feathers or neo nectar Musketeers to the event (I would prefer to take battle sisters or jewel knights but we dont have ether in the us sadly)
So any input and or adviace that anyone can offer t me will be really wonderful.

best regards
dw
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:48 am

Post the musketeers if you want advices about it clown
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:52 am

Ex-dragon wrote:
Post the musketeers if you want advices about it clown

Oh drat I guess I would at that Very Happy ok Ill update thisgs again
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:12 pm

It looks well build. One thing though : If by any luck you get your hands on Fighter collections booster pack, use Dandelyon Musketeer instead of Corolla Dragon Wink
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It will be released (in japan) on the 25th, so it might be slightly short clown but it'll be good for the next tourney x)
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:08 am

Ex-dragon wrote:
It looks well build. One thing though : If by any luck you get your hands on Fighter collections booster pack, use Dandelyon Musketeer instead of Corolla Dragon Wink

It will be released (in japan) on the 25th, so it might be slightly short clown but it'll be good for the next tourney x)

Hey dragon thanks for the replay mate. Yea i do intend to use dandelyon musketeer in place of corolla, just that shes not out yet is all. Thanks for the advaice regarding her, and yeathis is one of my better deck builds (probably because a really good friend helped me make the deck) att the moment i am debating if it will be angels or musketeers that i will be taking to our event on the 25 : Question as i like both of them quite a bit cheers however lately i have been leanning twored musketeers as they have been doing really well Very Happy can you or anyone else offerme some counsell on that mate?

Best regards to you and yours
DW
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:34 am

Well, that's the best part of vanguard : all the clans are as strong so long as you play them correctly Wink
If you prefer Musketeer, then go for it ! Smile

Good Luck with your tournement, tell us the results Wink
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:36 am

Deck #4: One thing I would correct in your deck is the g2. The self damager isnt that needed. You could use Hey-Yo Pinapple, or Iris Knight(I personnaly use Iris Knight)
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:04 am

Ex-dragon wrote:
Well, that's the best part of vanguard : all the clans are as strong so long as you play them correctly Wink
If you prefer Musketeer, then go for it ! Smile

Good Luck with your tournement, tell us the results Wink

Yes indeed it is mate one of the key factors to why I love the game Wink
I like both angels and Musketeer's equally as well as the other.
Angels is a very well rounded clan in every manor from their over all play style to their manipulation and management of the damage Zone, the can be both defensive and offensive to a great degree, often forcing your op to make choices that they normally would not, and If built correctly they can be quit consistent.
Angels are not an auto pilot deck by any means Exclamation often the angel player needs to be thinking a few turns ahead for how they want things to go ETC sometimes the hole game needs to be thought out in advance.

Musketeers one the other hand are very consistent and quite fast, never in all my test games did I miss ride or find the deck lacking in anyway. I have not done enuf testing to be certen of any thing else atm but the more I play them the more I like them Wink their bigest downsides being the fact that they lack the ablity to form decent power lines and that Cecilia is only a 10 vanguard.

and thanks I will keep you guys posted and let you know how it goes, I may just end up taking both decks with me and decideding the day of the event witch I want to play
best regards
DW

Andreas Vogas wrote:
Deck #4: One thing I would correct in your deck is the g2. The self damager isnt that needed. You could use Hey-Yo Pinapple, or Iris Knight(I personnaly use Iris Knight)

Ah Vogas my dear friend so nice of you to drop by Wink
MM ok I somewhat understand why you sugest that mate, but I really would like to know for sure if I am correct Suspect so I would ask why you are suggesting I replace self damager with hey-yo or iris?
please and thanks
DW
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:17 am

Well then chose the deck that should be the less playde at the tournement clown
I hate doing the things everybody do. Razz
I guess that's partly the reason why Waterfall's my avatar x) (The other reason being I took a huge beating the 1st time I faced it xD)
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:45 am

Ex-dragon wrote:
Well then chose the deck that should be the less playde at the tournement clown
I hate doing the things everybody do. Razz
I guess that's partly the reason why Waterfall's my avatar x) (The other reason being I took a huge beating the 1st time I faced it xD)

the deck that will be less played Suspect that will be interesting to pull of Wink I know for a fact that their are at least 6 angel feather players between 2 of the Islands in hawaii Very Happy more I am not sure. 3 of those 6 frequent the shop were the event will be held, however they are not their main clan. what is I have no clue. Of the teams that will be going on the 25 I know for a fact that their will be at least 3 DOTE decks, 1 Stern Blaukluger, 3 naru decks varying builds, a few ott decks CEO and COCO, SDD gold paladin, 1 angel feather deck "mine" that I am aware of, 2 Aqua force decks that I know of as I would be stunned if some players do not try them out, and others I am not sure ove.

This is me as well
I hate doing the things everybody do Very Happy affraid

so I guess the question for you and everyone else is witch of the decks in you op would far the best against these?
dw
Back to top Go down
Xilnoc

Xilnoc

Avatar Card : Twin Gunner of Binary Star
Battle Points : 128

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:16 am

With a competition like that, I would say to pull of something your opponent's aren't expecting, like a mid-tier clan. I would reccomend either that Angel Feather or Musketeer deck personally, because they aren't commonly used in that environment. If your lucky, someone won't know what to do against you and make some pretty bad mistakes.
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:12 am

quote="Xilnoc"]With competition like that, I would say to pull of something your opponent's aren't expecting, like a mid-tier clan. I would reccomend either that Angel Feather or Musketeer deck personally, because they aren't commonly used in that environment. If your lucky, someone won't know what to do against you and make some pretty bad mistakes.[/quote]

Very Happy a new face Razz
Thanks for the replay mate.

Yea i agree with you in that respect mate cheers
is why i play angels in the first place that it is Wink like angels the musketeers just put a smile on my face Very Happy

Decied to try and play my musketeers at our locails today (thursday the 9)
To see how well they faired, ended up placing fist out of 8 players Very Happy everyone i played was quite taken aback by the deck and how it playes scratch . I got their early so i could test out my angel feathers as well as my musketeers, sadly i ended up lossing every game i played with my angels confused "think they are mad at me for trying out a new deck scratch "

The more i play musketeers the more i love them xd so i think i will be taking them when i go.

Was wondering a few things though about the deck,
Firstly are the self damage cards nessary to the flow of the deck? And would a few maiden of rainbow wood be something to consider?
Best readers and much thanks to everyone.
DW
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:26 am

Quote fail :p
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:14 am

Andreas Vogas wrote:
Quote fail :p

So i noted vogas No
Ny to add on the musketeer deck?
DW
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Bit of an update for you all Idea

Firstly I kinda lost the form information so it took me a while to find the form again scratch as I forgot to bookmark it Suspect

Anyway took my musketeer and angel deck to my locals last knight so I could get some more game time and testing in before my teams event on the 25. Ended up with my FIRST ever grade stuck playing my musketeers scratch Suspect That and bad judgment on my part being that every time I let an attack go through I lost ether Cecilia or Hermann scratch still ended up winning that game but I have to say it was a tough match. As my second game was even more strange, being that I never got a grade three to ride at all??? they ether got damaged checked called witch skills or just flat stayed in the deck.

despite all of that I still ended up doing the best with musketeers lol! placing 2 out of 15 players. My angels sadly did not do so well as I only won 2 games played out of 12 affraid

Had a couple of questions regarding the musketeers for you all Idea

Firstly I do intend to run Mirkka in Corolla Dragon's place when we English players get her king However I have been wondering if perhaps something else in Corolla's place might be more beneficial to the overall flow and consistency of the deck Idea Question granted I am not seeing much save a 4 Maiden of Blossom Rain or maybe Tulip Musketeer, Mina?

Secondly with regards to Maiden of Blossom Rain cheers I was wondering if anyone could suggest what I could SAFELY take out for a 4th perfect guard? if anything, or if three if a decent number.

And lastly whats your thoughts regarding maiden of rainbow wood in this deck?
unnecessary and Irreverent having no place in the deck Idea or do you think she could work?

best regards to all
DW

Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:07 am

Maiden of Rainbow Wood is a good card for every Neo Nectar deck. However, I cant find any space for her in my deck, and even when I do, I just abuse Muskeeter's skills so much that I dont get the chance to activate her skill. Also, Mina is awful. End of story... The deck has no powerline hitting, so the 20k that is created with Augusto is a must. Of course when Mirrka is out, you remove Carollas and add her, but for now I think Carolla is the best choice in this deck...
Also it is "forum" Razz . Sorry couldnt help correcting you Razz
Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:56 am

Andreas Vogas wrote:
Maiden of Rainbow Wood is a good card for every Neo Nectar deck. However, I cant find any space for her in my deck, and even when I do, I just abuse Muskeeter's skills so much that I dont get the chance to activate her skill. Also, Mina is awful. End of story... The deck has no powerline hitting, so the 20k that is created with Augusto is a must. Of course when Mirrka is out, you remove Carollas and add her, but for now I think Carolla is the best choice in this deck...
Also it is "forum" Razz . Sorry couldnt help correcting you Razz

Hey their Vogas thanks for the replay mate Wink Yea I agree Maiden of Rainbow wood dose fit well in most neo decks Idea however sadly not so much in musketeers No No as I tend to more often then not be lacking on extra counter blasts Suspect Really want more musketeer units and triggers please Very Happy Mina I agree is not great Suspect aside from being a musketeer herself that is Very Happy

Sadly Carollas will have to do untill we get Suspect Suspect Mirrka Suspect in the us (soon please)
Any thoughts on adding a 4th perfect guard to the deck? just not sure what I would take out for her is all???

Is looking like I will be taking musketeers with me to our event cheers as I am really loving them king

few things I was wondering as I have not ben playing them that long Idea
was are their certen hands to keep or not keep? and what are some good and bad times to re-draw my hole hand?
Like say on the off chance that you end up not getting a Cecilia or even a Hermann in your opening hand, should I re-draw my whole hand? or if
i have 1's and 2' keep those and hope I can get a grade 3 ETC

Also for those that play musketeers what are your prefered hands/ rides ETC Idea

Am asking because I want to be as prepared as I can be with regards to musketeers study as it is looking at least for know that they will be my main deck Idea I want to know every thing I can about playing them, so any and all help/input ETC any of you can offer would be wonderful Very Happy
best regards to all
DW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next