Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here Empty
PostSubject: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 am

Even if CFC is shut down, we shouldnt stop logging into here. We have so many friends and there are still many things to do here. Talk, talk about decks, and just goof around. Sure we wouldnt be able to cardfight, but we still have each other and i believe thats just as important. Sure we cant cf with our favorite cards.. (For me its Narukamis/Vermillion Sad ) but we shouldnt just abandon our hopes and dreams. CFC will be around still! And if its not we still have each other!!
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 am

True but in this case, people will have to post their decklists more often, or we won't have anything to talk about (on vanguard anyway).

Anyway, if the 3DS game is released, we'll be able to keep playing together Smile
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 am

Lol yeah thats true but i still have to buy a 3DS first x.x then ill buy the game when it comes out. But i know CFC will not shut down because bushiroad will see that its making a huge mistake by trying to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 am

thx to kirito showing me this.....we can still cardfight...

its like ygopro just...with vanguard cards and is currently up to set 9...

i downloaded it yesterday amd its pretty good...

http://cardfight.ru/?page_id=1961

but nevertheless...i will still miss cardfight capital if its shut down...
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah :/
But just one question : How do you fight with this ? >.>
It closes when I try to connect :/
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 am

yeah ima put a tutorial for it
Back to top Go down
Dr@gonic Kai$er

Dr@gonic Kai$er

Avatar Card : Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon
Battle Points : 310

PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Your right Neos we have each other Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here   Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even IF Card Capital is shut down we have plenty of reasons to log on to here
Page 1 of 1