Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

So as I see it the new mechanic is Ride Break... Dual clans may be a part of season 3's mechanics but not the main thing...

Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! 900fm9

[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): When you ride this unit over a «Narukami» unit, you may choose one of your opponent's front row rear-guard, and retire it, Select 1 of your Vanguards, it gets [Power]+10000 during this turn.
[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks, if the number of cards in your opponent's damage zone is three or more, this unit gets [Power]+3000 during this battle.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Also in today's conference they said the following things (too bored to write them all down so I am gonna give you the link)

http://vanguardus.blogspot.gr/

And the new opening is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlEYhKjn0QU&feature=share

Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am

I guess we will have to wait till season 3... Also the new Blaster Blade seems so awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shibō

Avatar Card : Currently Undecided
Battle Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:23 am

Ride Break isn't a mechanic, it's a glorified name for on ride KB, Like Persona Break, it's not a mechanic if I use counter-ride or ride blast, just a glorified toaster oven when all you need is a normal toaster.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 am

i read that ride break is when u ride a card over a card that has LB...then the skill is active...so....that counts as a new mechanic right?

i also read that this OP song was being performed by psychic lover...there the same people who performed ''precious times, glory days'' from yugioh GX season 4 and we all know from that song....this couldve been better....

just incase people dont know what im talkin bout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjtQIuaSi8

^this....best....cardgame....opening.....ever.....nuff said....

but from there epic songs...i expected more from this one....i mean cmon...IT THE RETURN OF THE CLANS
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 am

I think shibo is right. It isnt a mechanic. Just something we like to say just to feal better. XD But this is an on ride Limitbreak(a little different from the normal Limitbreaks) and has the term Ride Break when the ride above this unit time has come. The term is also used in the conference...
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Actually a game mechanic is anything within the game that can change the play of the game including specific things like crossride limit break and more. So technically since bushirode gave it the name its both a mechanic and an official name for the mechanic.
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Pretty sure some random ppl thought the name up, not Bushi.
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm

they came up with crossride. Limit break, and more. the odds they came up with this is good.
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Like Persona Break? they didn't come up with that, putting 2 mechanics together doesn't create a new mechanic, if i would put butter on toast, it'll still be a toast, only it'll have butter on it.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:16 pm

no...when u put butter on toast....its not toast anymore...

ITS BUTTER TOAST hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 pm

you put meat between 2 peaces of bread and its a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

But that's blending them.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 pm

just like butter on toast ^^
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

No, that's not.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm

ok think about it this way....

when u put butter on toast....can u remove it all?

no u cannot. why? becuase some of that butter has melted and seeped through the bread so in a way you are blending them
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 am

This was lesson one of Neos's philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:25 am

Yes you can remove it, take a knife and scrap it off, dhuh.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 am

oh thats cool....didnt know u could scrape butter from inside the bread ^^
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:15 am

Stoopid, it's ON The toast not IN, Btw Neos, can you teach ma Japanese?
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 am

what im sayin is...when the butter melts...some of it will seep into the bread...

and teach u japanese.....i have no experience with teaching anybody anything...especially something this complicated....i can tell u words...but the language itself....no
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 am

it won't be hard, i have a gift for learning languages.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:05 pm

well i dont....it took me 2 years since i was 12...
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Lol, 2 years to learn japanese is quite fast imo. x)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm

it takes others less time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!   Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ride Breaks and other new things are so on!!!
Page 1 of 1