Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.

Go down 
+2
Shibō
Andreas Vogas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:40 pm

think what u want too...ima have hope in this skill
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Power boost + 2 card advantage is OP 2 cards can win a game no matter how you slice it.
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Shibō

Avatar Card : Currently Undecided
Battle Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm not gonna get in an arguement now, but this is powerful, but NOT OPed.
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Regular Maelstrom is strong, but not OP, I'll agree with this : after all, there are several other vg that get a 5k boost when attacking, and have an additional effect. Mealstrom has enough conditions for it not to be op.

But this, neos, you must agree it's way too strong. It's an easy 28k attack EVERY turn and you can't even use Sentinels meaning you'll have to waste at least 3 cards to protect against a trigger.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:38 pm

i dont really care....it just makes it harder for other people.....and i dont care about anyone i dont know
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

You're being quite egoistic there, and a little childlish if I may say. But think it through neos. If you were to face a card that made your opponent win the moment he rides it, wouldn't it steal all the fun for you ?

(be careful, I'm not saying Glory means victory, I still haven't seen it in action, but most certainly if you were tide with your opponent a single attack from him turns the tables).
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

again...i don't care and i don't know the meaning of egoistic....ima guess that has something to do with someone's ego....and i don't use ''ego''

people think the clan is broken already so....whats the point.....

ima enjoy this card with all my aquatic ,oceanic heart and no one is going to talk me into thinking its to OP....no one.....

why is there no sasuke emoticon on here......
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm not telling to stop using it. I'm trying to make you understand why they say it's strong or op. Wink
as for egoistic, I may be the one who got the wrong word.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 am

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 300px-309207_4183923793164_549844388_n

AUTO 【R】: [Soul Blast (1)] When this unit boosts a card named "Maelstorm", you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets Power +6000 until end of that battle.

seems i was right Razz
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

Sentinel isn't a name for PGs, its a keyword. This still may be fake, it might have a mistype ad it has an ark limit, its LB 5, and all it does is makes you use another card, and intercepts still work, it's powerful, not OPed.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

glory's maelstrom's skill there is REAL as Mr. Kidani has stated that the skill WAS LEAKED to general public along with his announcement about season 3 and upcoming booster packs and stuff

proof is here:

http://vanguardus.tumblr.com/post/37244634126/news-bushiroads-december-5th-press-conference-season

Mr. Kidani mentioned his anticipation for the release of Blue Storm Supremacy Dragon, Glory Maelstrom, the Aqua Force crossride whose skills were leaked to the public earlier this morning. Mr. Kidani, who is a skilled Aqua Force cardfighter himself and used the deck in a side event at the North American National Championship, has apparently already preordered several boxes.

since no one has found a different skill since yesterday after the skill was leaked to the public....this skill IS REAL and im gonna own Cool
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 am

18k no boost or trigger, no perfect guards and multiple 10k boosters available

Aqua force already destroys the hand, by itself this thing kills you. Intercept or no. and it can be done up to 5 times a game or more.

Yes its OP. no card at all can match the possible advantage this brings with the booster. 28k that is normally 25k for a 2 pass a minimum of 3 cards per turn.
Combine this with the normal malestrome set up, vs anything not a crossride.
5k 5k 10k minimum at 5 dmg guess what? you lose 6 cards. without triggers.

Unlike most decks this can continually do this. if this happened for 5 turns in a row. You would need to go +20 minimum to stop. impossible numbers to reach. You can survive the ultimate break once. then you have to win. or you will not live.
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 pm

In a way, I find it interesting. I can't wait to face it and find contermeasures. it's kind of thrilling now that I've calmed down ^^
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Ex-dragon wrote:
In a way, I find it interesting. I can't wait to face it and find contermeasures. it's kind of thrilling now that I've calmed down ^^

^this

is why ima be glad to fight u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

It's LB5 Aswell, which means if your opponent is smart you'll have to run damage increasers, so this can be done up to max of 4 times a game with self damagers, and that's being super lucky and possibly destroying your setup, and did you forget about S-Intersept? I'll be excited to fight this card.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 pm

true...but i dont think i have room for the tactical soldiers...
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

You don't have to play 4 of each, 2 should be enough I think. (But only tests will tell)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 pm

yeah i know....i just dont know what to take out for glory space....

maybe a 4-2-2 or a 3-3-2.....i dont know...
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:30 am

I havent been on in a couple of days and just saw this post. Congrats Neos Very Happy. Im glad that the skill was finally revealed Smile. BLOOD VS GLORY!!!! When the card is added u know imma be waiting for you bro! And as for the people saying its OP so what if it is. This is Vanguard and i consider Glory a challege for the BLOOD and myself and i plan to beat Neos Razz in friendly cardfighting of course Very Happy and im happy for neos because i thought he was gunna lose it when this cards skill wasnt added but now it is. SO in my opinion if u dont have nothing good to say about the cards others love then dont say anything at all, we all love certain cards/clans and are willing to work hard to have the ultimate deck for that clan. So Neos ill be waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:00 am

I found a way to counter it :p
I still need to improve it, but the idea is there. I'll be ready by the time they add it on byond, prepare yourself neos Wink

(This goes for both as the strategy I came up with works for both your CRs :p)
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:37 am

I already have a deck ready when the update happens. It'll destroy all crossrides easily. Smile you all are gonna have one fun time!
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:24 am

Dueling Dragon, ZANBAKU? XD Giving up your secret....
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Lol, I thought about him, but no, he's not the key :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2