Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore Empty
PostSubject: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Your light of hope illuminates the night sky! Together with the power of love and courage!

[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore 300px-BT07-007EN_RRR

NEOS IS BACK after 4 days....noone's responded to the maiden's discussion >.>

EEEeeeeiiiitthhhherrrr way....a lot of people wanted me to do pellinore...so....why not...shouldn't be hard right ^^

well...lets get started shall we Very Happy

[AUTO](VC): Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Choose two of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards, and put them on the bottom of your deck in any order] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to two of your «Gold Paladin», and those units get [Power]+5000 until end of turn.
[AUTO]: [Choose a «Gold Paladin» from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from your deck, if your opponent has a grade 2 or greater vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, put this unit on your (VC).

ok...so his skill is pretty simple....LB4...send 2 of ur gold paladin rears into ur soul then give 2 units +5k power..

personally i only use pellinore as backup for when i use up my cb's for ezel but he can be the boss of his own deck too.

pellinore's skill is actually pretty good seeing as it 1...doesnt use any cb and 2...powers up 2 units...

ok...so lets start with that skill.

first....only use that skill if ur entire left or right columns have atked. this lets u take advantage of the units no longer in need for a power boost to 2 units that need to atk later. this can but pressure on ur opp as u can use it with anything....even to the extent of putting 2 triggers back in ur deck for the WHAT NOW???'s XD. but note they go to the BOTTOM of the deck so its good to have cards in ur deck that shuffles it so they dont remain at the bottom....if they stay at the bottom....u have officially FAILED ur WHAT NOW??? and is gonna look like an idiot later when u cant even get them for a drive lol

its also useful to give the power to units that need to hit to use there skills such as viviane etc....

now onto the second skill....the superior ride!

ahhh...the second g3 in gold paladin that can superior ride...the first being ezel...

but whats different about the 2 is that ezel needs kryph and beuamains (im pretty sure i didnt spell that right lol)

and pellinore just needs...1 card in hand and to be called from the deck.

this can be pulled off (i wont say ''easily becuz with 4 in your deck...who knows if ull even get it) by using cards such as :

[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore 300px-BT07-042EN_R

and :

[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore 300px-BT07-041EN_R

anyone ever notice its the bunnies in GP that pull off pellinore's skill ^^

spring breeze...bunny....lop ear....bunny....pellinore...ultra bunny XD

back onto subject *cough*

its the bunnies that make this deck what it is. without them....we'd all be stuck with with viviane forever 0_0

also...one guy keeps requesting me to talk about the card's weaknesses as well...why not ^^ request fulfilled

weaknesses:

when u use pellinore's skill....u have to send 2 rears back into ur deck...meaning u have to be able to choose wisely....becuase sometimes...sending the wrong card can cost u big time ^^

for example (real example...byond...not me as i dont play pellinore)

u have 2 interceptors....lop ear and beuamains....behind lop ear is sagramore and behind beuamains is gareth....

u know u need better cards in hand later but u start your atk with lop ear boosted by sagramore....is guarded....pellinore LB's and gets rid of lop ear and sagramore...but he hit with a sucky twin drive....then atks with bueamains...and it hits (didnt have the guard for even 5k lol) but if he did it the other way around he couldve used sagramore's skill to discard an uneeded card for a draw...

and thats all on pellinore

OH YEAH one more thing i need to add...almost forgot.....

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon, Glory Maeltrom........................

if anyone gets news about his skill PM right away....as aqua force is my favorite clan and maeltrom as avatar....i feel its my job to post him to the world.....

- Neos1997
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Nice topic. Good job. And i wonder who that guy who insists on writing down card's weaknesses is XD. It is logical by the way top write down the weakneses when you discuss a card... Btw. you forgot Gerard as a way to sup ride Pellinore. And you shouldnt be dissapointed about Maiden of Trailing Roses' topic. She had only 3 votes. All from only one person. It was really good. Also, did I forget to say: HOORAY!!!! A PELLINORE TOPIC AT LAST!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:57 pm

I love rabbit in my plate :3
*yes, I have nothing better to say x)*

I think you forgot to mention it's often played alongside duke Wink
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:45 pm

i didnt forget....i just didnt want too....i dont use pellinore in my duke deck so i cant tell people how that would work....besides backup
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Ok then here's an advice for you : when you present a card, try talking about everything you can think of. It's doesn't matter if you don't develop because you don't know enough about it, but at least mention it, to make your article more complete Wink
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:07 pm

ok...i will ^^
Back to top Go down
Chaos Death

Chaos Death

Avatar Card : Gakuen no Karido Reoparudo
Battle Points : 155

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Very Nice Topic :3. Keep uo the good work, I'd like to ask you to put the Cons and Pros of teh cards?? Okay_?
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:09 pm

sure thing chaos Very Happy

ima start takin everyone's suggestions to thought when i do the next one

exculpate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore   [discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[discuss] White Hare in the Moon's shadow,Pellinore
Page 1 of 1