Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

A Update, A speech and more By Neos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

A Update, A speech and more By Neos Empty
PostSubject: A Update, A speech and more By Neos   A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 pm

The other day i wanted to leave Team BS (Not the academy just the team itself) and i never told anyone why. Well im gunna tell you all why right now: Its because i wanted to prove myself. And it was stupid of me to even think that. But im still on the team because of ppl like Mare. Im a great cardfighter right now but i still have alot more to learn. And i plan to get even better. So that was the speech and here is the update: http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Beast_Deity,_Ilminal_Dragon YAY FOR NEW AZURE CROSSRIDE AND LB Very Happy im happy for this, its cb is ok to me and i plan to improve my azure version of novas when this card is added. http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Radiant_Lion,_Platinum_Ezel And here is the crazy card we were all expecting the ezel crossride. All imma say about this is that is a crazy limit break so beware when u face it
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: A Update, A speech and more By Neos   A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

what do you mean beware ? The only ways to survive its attack are making your opponent run out of units (Kagero/Narukami), having 10 cards in your hand, preferably triggers (OTT mostly), or managing to keep 3 perfects in hand. >.>

It's the most broken card ever... Though i must say i can't wait to find a way to break it with my Waterfall >Very Happy
~one day i'll find my version of waterfall and keep to it~

But still, so many cross rides... Looks like i'll have to go back to The End :/
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: A Update, A speech and more By Neos   A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:29 pm

U dont have to go back to other "stronger" cards, make your deck even stronger by trying out different kinds of combos. Thats what i did with vermillion and my narukamis and i get ppl raging at me and its crossride hasnt even come out yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: A Update, A speech and more By Neos   A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Lol, that's what i'm doing already but i can't settle on how i want to play it x)

EDIT : By the way, i've found an interesting idea. I'll need some testing partners and luckily, I'll be on holiday starting tomorrow afternoon. Don't hesitate to drop by the chat ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Update, A speech and more By Neos   A Update, A speech and more By Neos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Update, A speech and more By Neos
Page 1 of 1