Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Everything everyone here should know about me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

Everything everyone here should know about me Empty
PostSubject: Everything everyone here should know about me   Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 pm

I guess i can start with my name or names as Kiri likes to put it XD. My real name is Rafael. Most people here know me as Neos but recently im known as EnvoyBreaker because i want a fresh start in vanguard. Im 20 years old. (But NOT an old man Razz) And I love Vanguard to death. I have been in this academy for over a year now. (Time does fly) I remember when I first joined here ill admit: I was a newbie. A rookie. Didnt really know much about the game of Vanguard intil a couple of my friends showed it to me during my Yu-gi-oh ERA. At first I didnt want to play because I didnt wanna stop playing Yu-gi-oh (At the time it wasnt broken like hell) But i gave Vanguard a try anyway. So my Chosen explained how to download byond and he gave me a Dimension Police deck to start out with. When i first played i thought it was the most confusing card game EVER lol. But as time passed i got used to the rules and the basics. At the time when i started playing the Vanguard Anime was in the middle of Season 2. So after learning the rules and what not i started watching the anime.. In English (before VG the only anime i ever watched in JAP was Yu-gi-oh lol) So i watched like the first 50 episodes in english THEN i rewatched them in JAP then watched the remaining episodes. I believe it was up to 85 I believe. So after watching all the episodes. My favorite characters were Kai and Ren. And the clans I was interested in were Shadow Paladin and Narukami. And so began my life in Vanguard. With everyone here at BSA and also some of my other best friends outside the academy and yugioh was a thing of the past. So i picked up the SP and Narukami clans and started to play/learn even more. Between Phantom Blaster Overlord for SP and Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion for Narukami i was having a blast. Serveral months had already past since i started playing. And it seemed like everyday I was meeting/making new friends left and right. And I was so happy. Because with my old and new friends the cardfights never stopped. The leader of BSA Mare took me under his wing and he taught me the hard stuff about Vanguard. For example. He challeged me to make a g2 deck and win with it. At first I think i gave him the look of a crazy person BUT eventually I made that deck and won with it Very Happy. He was impressed to say the least lol. When November came the east coast was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. Everywhere u looked it was either flooded or trees were down. It was also the time i lost my internet so i had to be to my library and even a starbucks for internet. And i went every single day (Except Sundays) Maybe from 10 in the morning to 10 to 11 at night (Yes if your wondering im supposed to be in college but im not lol) So as the weeks passed by the more cold it got. But it didnt stop me from having fun with VG. Christmas time had rolled along and i think i was given the best present of them all: A crossride for my Avatar Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion. DKV THE BLOOD! Very Happy. I was so happy that i trained with him every second i got. But then things took a turn for the worst. Bushiroad had shutdown the CFC game we used to CF. We could still play the game but it would not update. And after that day most of us "split up". I dont think split up is the right word to use but i kept in contact with most of my friends. VIA Skype, Facebook an byond itself. We would duel, talk about the new VG season where breakrides were introduced, but it wasnt the same because we couldnt cardfight. I must say when Season 3 of the VG anime came out it showed me a new narukami: Eradicator, Gauntlet Buster Dragon. Hes one of my favorite cards to use out of the entire clan! Anyway, several months passed and we found a new VG game: Cardfight Area. It wasnt exactly the best. But at the time it was all we can work with. So we got back into Cardfighting, had to get used to new controls but in the end i think it was worth it. As we started to cardfight some more, BrightSurge had started to come back to life after everyone split due to CFC being shutdown. Slowly peopled started to come back while new people joined. I just knew fun times were coming back. As for the VG anime. I was loving the new narukami "Eradicator" cards along with the Shadow paladin "Revengers" and of course the Anime himself although it took awhile for me to get used to Rens ponytail look. But in an episode where we find out the "evil" of the season. The new clan Link Joker was revealed. You could say i "fell" for there power because for weeks and months it was the only thing I used. "Star-Vader Nebula Lord Dragon" was so powerful I was beating fighters left and right. At times i thought this was the new power I needed. And i got even stronger when "Star-Vader Chaos Breaker Dragon" came out as well. As for Reverse itself i guess its a cool concept lol. I kinda get carried away with it at times but its all in good fun with my friends. Also recently Dimension Police got a bucket load of support including the breakride DaiKaiser which can retire units guarding. Along with Reverse Diayusha which at first shocked me. I never thought Bushiroad would make a unit like that. But they did .-. So after a month of being here, making new friends, learing VG, figuring out my playing style and also figuring out who are my avatars and which clans trust me i have figured it out. My 4 main clans are Narukami, Link Joker, Shadow Paladin and Nova Grapplers. And my style is high power and extra crits lol and for NG just to restand alot lol. Best as i can explain it Razz. As for my real life self, I live in the Bronx New York. Looking for a Job, trying to get into school and i help my family out. Im a sports nerd lol. And an anime nerd for that matter Razz. But a shoutout to everyone here, all my friends. Because you guys are my family and Im glad i joined here in the end. Ive learned so much not only about VG but about life. And ill never forget any of it. So thats everything you need to know about me. I hope you enjoy the read for those that read the whole thing. Love you all! Stand up My Vanguard!

Last edited by EnvoyBreaker on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Battle Points : 485

PostSubject: Re: Everything everyone here should know about me   Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm

short version of my life-COCONUTS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

PostSubject: Re: Everything everyone here should know about me   Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:48 pm

*Puts Sonic in a rehab center do to his obsession of cocunuts*
Back to top Go down
Sonic

Battle Points : 485

PostSubject: Re: Everything everyone here should know about me   Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 pm

NEVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything everyone here should know about me   Everything everyone here should know about me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything everyone here should know about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bright Surge Academy and Team :: Off Topic :: BSA Talk-
Jump to: