Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! Empty
PostSubject: Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha!   Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha! 2i2abts

This is "Great Daiyusha" after being twisted by the power of the avatar of Void, "Link Joker". The reversed Goyusha is able to use Lock on the other Dimensional Robos, combining with them forcibly to unleash the power of "Void" inside itself to the limit. The result is an Ultimate Dimensional Robo of Darkness, known as "Reverse Daiyusha".

Though Goyusha almost didn't give in, the fact almost all of Star Gate had been overrun by Link Joker caused a single drop of "Guilt" to form inside its heart brimming with justice. "Chaos Breaker Dragon", a cunning commander, did not let this chance slip it by. The words of the dragon sows darkness into Goyusha’s heart deeply, causing the hero to lose sight of its justice, as its soul fell to the depths of deep nothingness.

The hero who loves the planet, who protects Star Gate, who believes in its friends, no longer exists. Reduced to a hollow puppet, will its heart regain the light one day?
Back to top Go down

Dark Dimensional Robo "Reverse" Diayusha!
Page 1 of 1