Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

» Its been a Very Long time lol
Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 pm by Neos

» didnt come up with a name
Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 pm by Yellow Flash

» Happy Birthday Yuri
Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 am by Ex-dragon

Share | 

Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 575

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Sat May 18, 2013 7:07 am

Well, I'm not familiar with musketeers, but more generally, I redraw when I don't have units to ride all the way to g3 or when I have a draw trigger.

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Sat May 18, 2013 7:30 am

Well in Muskeeters the only thing you need in hand, is Cecilia. The rest in foundable. You also have Kyla for that reason. Also, I like to also have in hand the crit Muskeeter, as it can help me set up my field with only the cost of a -10k shield from my hand, which can be made into a loss of 5k shield if i get something i wanted from the search skills. Sometimes if I have in my hand Hermann and not Cecilia I become greedy and redraw him too, cause if I dont get Cecilia in my ride, the deck becomes a little slower. But that only to friendly matches. In tours I suppose I would keep Hermann...? :\ The rest of your hand should be the rest of the grades... Anything works really. Just be careful if you have 2 g1s in hand and one is Rebecca, you might want to move Kyla to back left or back right, so that you can put Rebecca behind vg, and lot leave vg unboosted.
Back to top Go down
DW

Battle Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Ex-dragon wrote:
Well, I'm not familiar with musketeers, but more generally, I redraw when I don't have units to ride all the way to g3 or when I have a draw trigger.

Hey no worries dragon cheers every little bit of info helps mate Wink
thanks for the input
suna

Andreas Vogas wrote:
Well in Muskeeters the only thing you need in hand, is Cecilia. The rest in foundable. You also have Kyla for that reason. Also, I like to also have in hand the crit Muskeeter, as it can help me set up my field with only the cost of a -10k shield from my hand, which can be made into a loss of 5k shield if i get something i wanted from the search skills. Sometimes if I have in my hand Hermann and not Cecilia I become greedy and redraw him too, cause if I dont get Cecilia in my ride, the deck becomes a little slower. But that only to friendly matches. In tours I suppose I would keep Hermann...? :\ The rest of your hand should be the rest of the grades... Anything works really. Just be careful if you have 2 g1s in hand and one is Rebecca, you might want to move Kyla to back left or back right, so that you can put Rebecca behind vg, and lot leave vg unboosted.

Hey Vogas thanks for the replay mate.

Musketeers are curently my only english vanguard deck Question my mates and I had a little trial at our shop a few days ago and every thing save my musketeer deck that I had with me got commandeered by someone Suspect Question Question lucky for me my 2 japanese decks were at home cheers

So musketeers will be my main english deck for a while, as I am lacking the funds to invest in anything more. So any advaince/insights as regards playing cards matches ETC would truly be a good send for me as I only have a few more days before my teams event to get used to playing them Idea as of all of my decks I have played these the least.

best regards and thanks for the help mate
suna
Back to top Go down
DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Mon May 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Well I am back for my teams event Very Happy their ended up being only 4 teams for the event, so it was not as big as most thought it was going to be.

I got their when the shop opened at 9:30 "we started at 12:30 ish" so I was able to relax and just chill for a few hours before we started Very Happy also was able to play one game against every other player that was participating in the team event before we started, so I was able to gauge their playing styl's etc. (it is of note that when asked what deck I was playing I pulled out my angel feathers and played with them) ironically i ended up winning all my games against them Razz witch from what I could tell set them all back a bit.

My team mates did not show up untill 35min before we started do to being stuck in trafic Surprised so they both were a bit stressed and high strung do to this. It was not untill we were pared and hand flipped up our vanguards that the other players found out that I was playing musketeers and not angels as most had assumed Embarassed It also further helped to stymie them because I was using jewel knight sleeves, because a few thought I was using an illegal deck lol!

Sadly we ended up in third Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as my mates were having a bad day No
winning only a few of our games, I won all mine as most of the players ether hate musketeers being that they dont like playing against them "witch was few" or they underestimated them passing them over for a bad deck Very Happy

the decks that were present excluding ours were 3 DOTE decks a MLB deck a PBO shadow deck a Tsukuyomi deck a bermuda deck and 2 naru deck

I played against DOTE,Tsukuyomi and PBO Exclamation my hardest game being against PBO?????? DOTE was not a problem and Tsukuyomi was mm fun Very Happy

The shop also held a win a box event after we were done witch we entered, with a total 52 players in all.
My mates again only won 2 of their games pale adding to their day pale silent
My musketeers and I went undefetted untill the top 4 losing only to to a royal deck do to outside assistance giving to the player No No silent all and all I had a lovely time Very Happy Very Happy cheers won a box of set 2 pulled an SP COCO and some others, and traded some of them for another box witch I also pulled an SP COCO from Very Happy

Loving my musketeers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy everyone I played hated playing against me?????? not sure why Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Tue May 28, 2013 10:33 am

Lol, they were just jealous of your skill Wink
Too bad for the outside help. I'd have hated these cheaters :/
But well, gg for the game Smile

I hope your teammates aren't too disappointed. They'll do better next time. Especially, I hope they deal better with their stress Wink

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 am

Ex-dragon wrote:
Lol, they were just jealous of your skill Wink
Too bad for the outside help. I'd have hated these cheaters :/
But well, gg for the game Smile

I hope your teammates aren't too disappointed. They'll do better next time. Especially, I hope they deal better with their stress Wink

Hey their dragon thanks for the replay mate Very Happy

MM Im not sure jealous is the word I would use Suspect Question shocked Idea unprepared for Idea maybe, but not jealous.
A few were mad yes :suspect:being that when I asked them why they played what they did (DOTE Tsukuyomi ETC) their response was "that it was top tier and nothing could beat the deck! certenly not my musketeers pale " Sleep witch I ended up winning against in the end Very Happy much to their displeasure. Though maybe jealous??? I never bothered to ask myself.

Yea the outside help was a bit of a downer that it was Neutral however such is life Suspect and besides I went to hone my cardfighting skills and have a blast Very Happy witch I did Wink so all and all it was a great weekend for me, found myself my soul deck mates in the musketeers and got the chance to play both jewel knights and battle sisters as well.

As for my team mates Suspect I am not sure? I know they both were down saterday after the event Exclamation talking to them today though they both seemed in good moods Idea One thing came from their losses and experence, being that they both are commeted to doing better next time around cheers also listening to your intuition and playing what they want to play and what gives them joy Very Happy not what they feel they have to to win Idea as both of them did not want to play the decks that they ended up playing for the event.

I can say that having been to one of these before this time I was much more at ease Very Happy however I have always ben the kind of person that dose better is potential stressful situations Wink kinda like Sesshomaru in INUYASHA Idea I just get more realexed in those kinds of situations.
So yea I hope next time around they do better as well.

and thanks I had a blast played to my hearts content and found that their are really only three decks that I fuse well with, being battle sisters, musketeers and Jewel knights Very Happy

thanks again for the replay mate
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Wed May 29, 2013 7:20 am

Well...., you could log in Cardfight Capital sometimes, so that I can fight you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DW

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Wed May 29, 2013 7:31 am

Andreas Vogas wrote:
Well...., you could log in Cardfight Capital sometimes, so that I can fight you Very Happy
Love to mate, however I am not sure it will work on my mac??
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 am

I never could make it work on my previous computer (a mac), but I think there are some programs that can make it work.

PostSubject: Re: Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report   

Back to top Go down

Charles angels ERR decks (updated 5/27/2013) NEW TOURNY report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2