Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

clan discuss: Genesis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

clan discuss: Genesis Empty
PostSubject: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:09 pm

ok so i havent done one of these in...well...a WHILE...so i'll do a clan discuss to make up for that cheers

Genesis is the clan that Misaki will use now in season 3. She probably decided to keep her Oracle deck a precious memory and replaced it.

Now, lets take a look into this clan

Right now, the main boss is Battle Diety of the Moonlit Night, Artemis.
clan discuss: Genesis 2h3zmty

She's also the boss of the Genesis ride chain. The rest of the ride chain includes the other 3 cards that include "Artemis" in their name. In this case:

Glittery Star Night, Artemis
clan discuss: Genesis 2nv40fd

Bowstring of Heaven and Earth, Artemis
clan discuss: Genesis 5n29eg

and

Twilight Hunter, Artemis
clan discuss: Genesis 2072vqr

Now, this is one of the easiest ride chains to succeed in as it is slightly different from the other types. This ride chain starts off with checking the top 7 for either the g2 or g3 "Artemis" cards. Now the thing that makes this chain different from the Arboros Dragon chain is that if u "fail" the part of the chain that includes riding the g2, you can check the top 7 again to search for the g2 Artemis and superior ride it.

That part is useful becuase it lets you gain another card you can soulblast. Now, im not saying to fail the g2 part of the chain for that reason. You should always try to succeed in the chain as you might not get to superior ride the g2.

Ok, now lets talk about the main card, Battle deity of the Moonlit Night, Artemis.

[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Soul Blast (3)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw two cards, choose a card from your hand, put it into your soul, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.

[CONT](VC):If you have a card named Twilight Hunter, Artemis in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+1000.

As you can see, her skill is almost similar to that of "Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi" There both the g3 of their ride chain and they both have a skill to draw 2 cards and put one in soul. The difference is, Artemis gains +5000 power for doing so at the cost of soulblasting 3 cards. Artemis can make for a GREAT beatstick. Not only can gain 5k power, but you can draw as well. This skill is even easier to use since its the boss of a soul charge heavy deck.

And now, it's time to talk about the other cards that make up this clan.

Witch of the Broom, Caraway
clan discuss: Genesis 1j25qr

Auto (V/R): [CB2] When this Unit's attack hits, if you have a <<Genesis>> Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, draw 1 card.

just your average cb2 draw 1 card clone.

Battle Maiden, Saohime
clan discuss: Genesis Wsjyp0

[AUTO](VC/RC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a «Genesis» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (3).

This is one of the most useful cards as it gives you a free soul blast for Battle deity of the moonlit night. and it takes just 1 cb.

Battle Priestess, Tatsutahime
clan discuss: Genesis 23ww403

Auto [R]: [CB(2)] When this unit boosts a «Genesis» unit, and hits the Vanguard, you may pay the cost. Soulcharge (3).

This card also gives you a free soul charge for Artemis BUT, it has to boost an attack that hits then cb2. So it's slightly weaker than its g2 counterpart but it's expected since its just a g1 Razz

Goddess of Volunteering, Kushinada
clan discuss: Genesis 11sjf9w
Your avarage perfect guard.

Witch of the Cat, Cumin
clan discuss: Genesis 33tla92

[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (VC) or (RC), if you have a «Genesis» vanguard, you may Soul Charge (1).

This one is your average free soul charge....cant think of what this is a clone of at the moment lol.

Battle Priestess, Tamayorihime
clan discuss: Genesis 302ua2h

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call it to (RC))
[AUTO](RC):[Counter Blast (2)] During the battle when this unit boosts a «Genesis», if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (3).

Now i really like this card due to the fact that i can keep it behind my vanguard and whenever it hits is can counterblast 2 for a free soul blast from artemis. Another good thing about this card is that after you use the skill...it doesnt go to the soul so you can use it repeatedly.

Cluster Hamster
clan discuss: Genesis 12042413

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC)).
[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] When this Unit Boosts a <<Genesis>> that possesses Limit Break 4, if that attack hits the Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, draw 1 card.

I like the idea of having starters with this skill...but i never really use them. Genesis already has enough cards that draw (including Artemis herself) so with the weak power of 4k....i wont really use it in this clan.

This has been a long discuss on the newest clan: Genesis

-Yellow Flash...out Very Happy

p.s : thx vogas for the images
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Wow, you did a pretty good job. Also, with all the bugging I did, about creating this post, the least I could do, was give you the pictures Razz
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 pm

thx.....this topic took me a while :/
Back to top Go down
Lost Prophet: Genesis

Lost Prophet: Genesis

Avatar Card : Demon World Marquis, Amon
Battle Points : 129

PostSubject: Re: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 pm

I decided I might as well contribute to the conversation here in my own little way.

So here we are, a deck analysis from the good king himself: Genesis!

Overall on the deck:
The deck might be soul charge heavy, but it is not reliant. I've played many-a-game with the Genesis build without soul charging more than twice. Using Artemis' LB once, and still taking a victory under my belt. For the most part, run a balanced combination of 4 of each Trigger, 8 g3's, and do your best to even out g1/g2.

Views on the Ride Chain:
The ride chain is the safest bet at this time. Until new cards are released, they're the best way to get focused power. There are basic g2's that SC when they hit the field, much like Dark Irregulars, and cards that can soul charge when boosting. The deck does have a way to mimic DI in a way, but it's a safe bet to make that it will distinguish itself as it's own clan.

More to come later, but for now.

GENESIS IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

lol gen but thx for your little explanation lol (✌゚∀゚)☞
Back to top Go down
Twilightphoenix10

Twilightphoenix10

Avatar Card : Regalia of Omniscience Minerva
Battle Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:47 pm

I can't wait for these to come to the USA. I will defiantly be using the Artemis ride chain when they come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clan discuss: Genesis   clan discuss: Genesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan discuss: Genesis
Page 1 of 1