Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Prophet: Genesis

Avatar Card : Demon World Marquis, Amon
Battle Points : 129

I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles Empty
PostSubject: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:29 am

Like ashes to ashes, and dust to dust.
Have the bonds we held truly began to decay, and rust?

Is this my good by to you, or yours to me?
Must we part so suddenly?

Was it you or me? Does it matter?
I suppose not...But your lack of care made my heart shatter.

Was it so easy for you to say goodbye
For you to lie?

For you to say I mattered, and spit in my face!
For you to hate me, and to leave without a trace?!

Was I so easy to let go of?!
The loneliness, the emptiness...I've had enough.

Whenever someone else leaves, I grow that much sadder.
Until...no one begins to matter...

If I could, I'd be crying. If my eyes had any more to give...
If you truly want...then leave...I won't stop you from leaving me to live.

With each goodbye, I grow colder. A bit of my heart will even die.
Every time I watch someone walk away, I just want to break down and cry.

But I can't. I have to pretend like I want you to leave.
Because I know you'll be better without me.

They always are...
And always will be.

I thought we would be there for each other, even when the world started to tumble...
But I guess...That's how the cookie crumbles

Goodbye old friend.
I wish you all the luck in the world.
You'll never know how much respect I had for you.
How much I wanted to be like you.
You'll never realize how revered you were.
Or how I wanted to be like you.
But damnit, I wish I could tell you...

Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 am

Did you write this yourself ? It's beautiful !

I don't know about the others, but lets face it : vanguard is the thing that was keeping us together. Area is clearly not as good as byond when it comes to "friendlyness" (I don't know how to say it, I just mean that without a proper chat or the possibility to watch other's cf, it's not as fun and we can't gather there).

And now what ? Unless that 3DS game gets released around the world, it doesn't seem that we'll be able to play together like we used to.
A possibility though is that we use skype to play with real and/or proxy cards. That's an idea not to be excluded, it could be even better than when we're on byond.

Unless we do that, we'll have to either find another game we can play together (some talk about Lol, some can go back to yu-gi-oh (I had very fun duels with Kirito last night)), or we'll just go our separate ways, like a big team 5d's splitting around the world.

Personnally, I'd like to keep playing with you guys, but it won't be on byond, that has been lagging as hell for me recently and doesn't get updated, nor will it be on area, which doesn't let you reconnect in the fight (with my connection it'll be horrible :/).

P.S : We can still do the RP though, but if it's only that it won't be enough to keep an animated chat almost every day like it was when I joined the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 am

To answer, yes I wrote it myself.

And you're absolutely right, Ex.

But no matter what the choice comes down to as to what we'll do as a community, and as a family: we know we'll still be sticking with each other. Through thick and thin.

P.S.
I reeeeeeally wanna know when the RP starts
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:55 am

Lol, me too.
And after thinking about it, I think It'd be very interesting to play vanguard through Skype. What do you think ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 am

If I get a deck and a webcam
Sure xD
Back to top Go down
Xilnoc

Xilnoc

Avatar Card : Twin Gunner of Binary Star
Battle Points : 128

PostSubject: Re: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:07 am

Sorry to make a random comment in the middle of your conversation, but their is hope (aside from the skype idea. That's a pretty good one)

A new game is being worked on by players of byond's game. From the looks of it it will have most of the good qualities of Cardfight Capital. You'll have to wait a few months, but It's coming, so just wait a little longer.

Until then I haven't really had any major problems with Area. Its a good way to pass the time until the new game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles   I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Guess That's How The Cookie Crumbles
Page 1 of 1