Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! Empty
PostSubject: The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!   The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am

The new form of "Ezel" who sacrificed his own soul to the heights that exceeded the limit.
Until now, he had been saving people around just because it is his duty. However, after meeting with various people along his journey, and witnessed the smiles on everyone's face, that flat sense of duty changed into a new kind of emotion within him, that gave him extreme power.
He had found the significance and meaning in protecting people and saving his own companions. By discovering that, his soul was powered up from the incandescent flame into a radiance that emits an even hotter heat and brighter light that brings hope to all who believes. Here and now, the "Blazing Lion" was born anew.
Its claws and fangs will cleave those who threaten to harm its brethren, and sever the chains known as despair. He gives power to his allies by using that Blazing Lion Spirit, with his Special Technique, Unite Spirit Platinum. However, this special move takes a toll on his body, allowing Ezel to only use it a few times in a single battle.
Back to top Go down
_ToothyDeer_

_ToothyDeer_

Battle Points : 11

PostSubject: Erm   The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:38 am

Thats the actualy lore isnt it?

Its a shame jailer doesnt have a lore, anyone willling to make me a ride chant for jailer ;3!?
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Ex-dragon

Avatar Card : Dragonic Waterfall
Battle Points : 576

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!   The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:59 am

He'll probably get his lore next week or so.

As for the chant : "Punish for sinners and show the hell that awaits them in prison." Something like that would be good I think.

Btw Neos, now that narukami has new builds possible, lets have a fight ^^
Back to top Go down
Dr@gonic Kai$er

Dr@gonic Kai$er

Avatar Card : Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon
Battle Points : 310

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!   The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 am

My Ezel has been reborn into a greater savior and I chalenge you again Neos this time its a 3 match.
Back to top Go down
Silver Knight Flare

Silver Knight Flare

Battle Points : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!   The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Drago everyone uses him his one of my 4 main avatars he is a very strong card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!   The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blazing Lion has been born, stronger then ever!
Page 1 of 1