Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» didnt come up with a name
Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:54 am by Yellow Flash

» Ride 05: Extreme Testing, Switch of Clans
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm by Kirito

» Happy Birthday Krow!
Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:08 am by Ex-dragon

» The Adventures of Vanguard!!!
Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:25 pm by Neos

» We did it! We survived Link Joker and Season 3!!
Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 am by Neos

» Happy Birthday Mare!!
Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm by Andreas Vogas

» Happy Birthday Ever
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:31 am by Andreas Vogas

» Happy New YeaЯ
Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:28 am by Ex-dragon

» Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays Brightsurge!
Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 am by Ex-dragon

Share | 

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card: Sanctuary Guard Dragon
Battle Points: 296

PostSubject: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 am

This is for Neos. You know which one. XD

[AUTO](V):{LB5} [CB1] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, during that battle, this unit POWER +5000, opponent cannot normal call G1 and above unit from hand onto Guardian Circle.

[CONT](VC): If you have a card named "Blue Storm Dragon, Maelstrom" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000.

[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

The complete opposite of Tom. And he doesnt even require to be the 4rth attack....
Back to top Go down
Shibō

Avatar Card: Currently Undecided
Battle Points: 80

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 am

It wasn't confirmed by Bushi, it's higly likley fake, also it's SP Where i'm pretty sure it should be RRR, also there's no way such a clear pic would be released in my opinion until the sample pic, it's also too OP, And if it is SP, They never get leaked.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Avatar Card: Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points: 436

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 am

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

TY TY TY TY TY

im allowed to be stupid right now ^^

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKK YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH

but damnit vogas i wanted to be the one to to this >.>

srry for all who care.....im doin a glory maeltrom discuss before bison

i know u guys understand why Very Happy

and shibo.....who gives a fuck if this wasnt confirmed by bushi....today is the fourth....4 days till release.....u think its a fake

(just took over the topic like a boss Cool )
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 am

Baka, There's a bunch of proof it's fake, and most ppl on the wiki also think so, wait till it's confirmed, official version shiould be out tommorrow or on day of release, you can't discuss a possibly fake card.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 am

if anything....i do know that the pic might be a fake (hence i know there should be a sample there too)

and....the skill could be true.....u never really know......but if it is the right one....ima be happy a fuck

i know that should be the pic from the card's full image on the wikia....just add a skill and sample...and....u have the SAME THING (after sample is taken off)

last....ima do a discuss on whatever the fuck i want too.....u keep talkin and ima do a obelisk the tormentor topic on here XD

AND WHO U CALLIN BAKA...BAKA >.>
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:44 am

No you won't, also there's alot of evidence, like the white, and the other ones i said, , and also it's not a FULL Card also so even if you have put a sample you could tell.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 am

yes....i will.....wanna bet?

and i was referring too the card's full art on the wikia

see the card as my avatar....thats what im talkin bout (i got this from the wikia)
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

Dude, no one would comment on a un-confirmed card discuss...
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 am

ud be suprised ^^

i do a good job and ill get a few comments either on the card or someone saying good job XD
Back to top Go down
Ex-dragon

Battle Points: 552

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 am

It'd better be a fake, that's way too broken for Aqua Force. Up to 5 attacks a turn, including this ? That has to be a joke.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 am

is freedumduo a good source? just askin....found the skill there too and another site

but if the skill is real....that means....5 atks and u cant guard with a PG or higher lol best way to kill g0

think about it this way....itd be ALOT more broken with OTT XD

cant guard with g1's or higher and tom will make sure no g0's hahahahaha

i feel just as happy as other neos when the blood was revealed Very Happy

btw.....whoever edited the card did a GREAT job....really
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 am

Here's some more proof : the card has not yet been confirmed by bushiroad and if u see it closely, the card had the SAME Illust, or artist as Maelstorm if u look very closely at the bottom left of the card! which is very unlikely to happen! Then the card has ffoil patterns, and as my experience, if the card has foil patterns, and if its scanned, it will be kind of BLURRYand hard to see like the original non glory maelstorm! If its not blurry, its usually sample cards. If u still dont believe me, dont u think it is odd that the card's outlines is just not neat and if u pay close attention thee background of it is actually paper. and u could see the shadow of the card. And this card doesnt resemble the AQF, by having no 4th turns or even fiffth!
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card: Sanctuary Guard Dragon
Battle Points: 296

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 am

1st: Tom needs an Oracle Think Tank vanguard so it cant be mixed with Glory Maelstrom's Limitbreak...

2nd: If this card's skill is fake then I am really sorry for creating a topic...
Back to top Go down
Shibō

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 am

BTW He was talking if this WAS An OTT.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 am

shibo....i told u i know that about the art....i agree with u on that...i know the art is fake and when the real art is revealed i said it'll look similiar to what this person has done

i just care about the skill

vogas : thats what i meant....if OTT had a card with that effect then it'd be broken with tom

and 2.....u better hope the skill is real....if not better......ive gotten WAY to much false news this week already......if the skill is fake but just adds an atk limit....thats not a problem as my deck is made for 5 atks a turn...but if it turns out worse.........

END OF THE LINE FOR U COWBOY
Back to top Go down

Blue Storm Supreme Dragon Maelstrom skill released.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next