Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

a little help with this deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

a little help with this deck Empty
PostSubject: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 pm

ok so i havent lost with this one same deck for 2 days straight until neos #2 beat it today...i feel horrible Sad but i noticed it needs some editing...ive done a little but i think it needs more...this is what i have now :

G0 (17)
x1 dreaming sage,koron (starter)
x4 elixir sommelier
x4 flame of victory
x4 falcon knight of the azure
x4 silent punisher

G1 (14)
x4 charjgal
x3 halo shield,mark
x4 elegant skills gareth
x3 little battler tron

G2 (11)
x4 knight of passion,badgemagus
x2 knight of superior skills,beaumains
x2 player of the holy bow,viviane
x3 gigatech commander

G3 ( 8 )
x4 incadescent lion,blond ezel
x2 great silver wolf,garmore
x2 gigatech destroyer
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 am

For this kind of deck I have notice after lots of testplaying that Vanilla Draw triggers are the best. That is beacause not only if you call, them with ezel you get a bigger power up, but also it is a much more stable boosting unit than the 4k Falcon Knight of the Azure.True you gain a plus 2k anywhere you want, but after that what? Also why not Dindrane or Sleygal Dagger? Sleygal Dagger is a wonderful 7k booster which is very useful if you are stuck with Garmore as Vanguard and cant spend any more Counterbasts(I would run 2 of them instead of Charjal). Dindrane is also very useful as it helps too much in conjuction with the stable Superior Calling of Garmore and it is a +1 in hand with her skill(I would run 2-3 of them instead of 2 trons).Trons are good in early game but after that it is just a 6k booster behind vg nothing more nothing less. Charjal is also good with Garmore to make 21k collumns in rg but you run only 2 Garmores so... And since you run 4 ezels I would recommend dropping the Commanders and adding Mage of Calamity Tripp. Added pressure and unflip in damage for an extra Limitbreak. Hope I helped. Also i have noticed that not many people have seen me fight with my Ezel built. Gonna fix it soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:59 am

thx andreas really helped Very Happy and yeah...i dont ever see u play with GP lol
Back to top Go down
Shibō

Avatar Card : Currently Undecided
Battle Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 pm

My opinion : DON'T Use Ezel decks till CR Comes out on CFC.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:22 pm

I think he uses 4 Ezels and Koron just to increase consistence and to avoid misrides(he runs 4 so increases Koron's chances of getting him)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Andreas Vogas wrote:
I think he uses 4 Ezels and Koron just to increase consistence and to avoid misrides(he runs 4 so increases Koron's chances of getting him)

exactly ^^
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Change out karon for little fighter cron, until platinum comes out this will give you more of a chance then karon of getting off the skill, and 4k isnt that bad with ezel in vg. hell if you run more g3s then just ezel and plat cron is officially better 1k difference big deal.
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

good idea mare...forgot cron can search any g3...so it helps if i get another g3 that isnt ezel good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little help with this deck   a little help with this deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little help with this deck
Page 1 of 1