Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

» Its been a Very Long time lol
Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 pm by Neos

» didnt come up with a name
Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 pm by Yellow Flash

» Happy Birthday Yuri
Fri May 02, 2014 2:00 am by Ex-dragon

Share | 

Experimental Great Nature Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster
Battle Points : 297

PostSubject: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Yo people. This is the first version of my experimental Great Nature Deck(notice how I now have an excuse for the stupid things you are going to read)

7 g3s: 4x School Hunter Leopald, 3x Magnet Crococdile

11 g2s: 2x Pencil Knight Hammsuke, 4x Binoculus Tiger, 3x Compass Lion, 2x Geograph Giant

14 g1:4x Cable Sheep, 4x Loop the Loop Duckbill, 3x Pencil Squire Hammsuke, 3x Stamp Otter

17 g0: 4x Triangle Cobra, 2x Ruler Chameleon, 4x Eraser Alpaca, 2x Alarm Chicken, 4x Dictionary Goat, 1x Acorn Master

Personally, I am against 7 g3s but I had to make some space for other units. If you would give me some advise on how to make this deck better I would appreciate it. Also when you recoommend some changes please explain the reason you want these changes to happen so that I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

Avatar Card : Black Shiver Gavrail, Salvation Lion Grand Ezel Scissors, Majesty Lord Blaster

PostSubject: My Experimental Great Nature Deck   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 pm

So far I only used it against me sister's Angel Feathers and although it ended up in my victory, I noticed that something was off in the deck. However, I couldnt notice what was the problem
Back to top Go down
Chaos Death

Avatar Card : Gakuen no Karido Reoparudo
Battle Points : 155

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Maybe ur not CB'ing enough, and thats the feeling of "somethins's off in the deck" im not sure. dont have much time to say all i want >.>
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

Avatar Card : Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon
Battle Points : 440

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 pm

first of all i say take out a PG. 4 is usually overkill in a deck and when u have 4 they usually clog the hand and make u forced to use them early becuase u have no other guards. take out 1 and replace with an extra g1 pencil squire. hammusuke is useful becuase 1. u retire it (which u will do alot in that deck) u get another...nothin like the feelin of havin an extra 5k guard am i right? also, its better if u run a solid 8 criticals 4 draw 4 heal or can split up the 4 draws to 2 draw 2 stand if u want...really doent make a difference in play-style from my experience.

ok now the g2's :

3 pencil knights will do for that deck..2 is too small 4 is okay but i want room for the others. pencil knight has the same effect as its g1 counterpart so again..nothin like havin an extra 5k guard when needed.

4 tigers is best since it gives another GN 4k and a retiring skill...something important to that deck. Compass lion is good at 3. again the retiring skill is important. geograph giant is just a 10k beatstick. should be run at 2-3 your choice..beatsticks are useful since there well...beatsticks lol evry clan has some for a reason lol

ok now on to your g3's :

since this is a leo-pald deck of course..leo-pald should be run at 4. the croc on the other hand has the effect of gaining 2k for a boost...its max in this deck is 18..23 with trigger...with the average g3's people use they just need a 10k guard to stop it. run him at 2 for reasons if u keep readin lol...school dominator,Apt. he is an EXTREMELY useful backup for leo-pald...u wont always draw leo..so ur gonna need something run him at 2 along with croc at 2 givin u 8 g3's

this is just editing through experience i have had with the clan with multiple examinations and editing... they just dont fit my playstyle
so have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 am

Wow men .So many useful comments. Thanks a lot. May I ask a stupid question? What is thet PG you refer to at the first line. So you say my unit lineup should be something like this.

8 g3s: 4 Leopald, 2 Apt, 2 Crocodiles

11 g2s: 3 Pencil Knight, 3 Compass Lion, 4 Binoculars, 1 Geograph Giants(I know you recommended more, but there was no space left)

14 g1: 4 Pencil Squire, 4 Cable Sheep, 3x Loop the Loop(I assume the PG), 3 Stamp Otter

17 g0:8 crits, 4 draws, 4 heals, 1 acorn master(I have given it some though and I think I will change him to Blackboard Ohm, because I used him out of insecurity because of the 7 g3s)

Again, thanks a lot. You really helped.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:28 am

Also the main reason I decided to make a Great Nature Deck is because I really needed to understand how they work. It was painful facing all those Great Nature users without any understanding on their deck. Now I hope I will find some way to defeat them and at least find a way to counter them.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 am

well u have a great ideology on why u made the deck. yes that exactly the lineup i meant except that the PG or perfect guard i was referring to was cable sheep. so take a duckbill back in a remove a sheep.

glad i helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:09 am

Really grateful dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:11 am

Some time today I might test play this badass deck.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 pm

OMG. It runs so well. The combos were almost performing themselves. Thanks again for the advise
Back to top Go down
Yellow Flash

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 pm

hahaha np man its good to know its runs good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vogas

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:22 pm

The only thing i changed was : remove one geograph and add one pencil knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experimental Great Nature Deck   

Back to top Go down

Experimental Great Nature Deck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1