Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

The story of Neos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neos

Neos

Avatar Card : I have no Avatar but I have Plenty of Partners :)
Battle Points : 701

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 pm

(EDITED VERSION)

Here is my TRUE story of how things went and have gone for me. I was once in an academy called CDA that was mainly about yugioh. Me and my friends played other games like gundam and digimon but yugioh was the main game. I was there with friends like Flare Fallen and Gen. We had some amazing times there always dueling and always having a laugh. Then one day Fallen showed me another card game that people all around the world were talking about. The name of this childrens card game was Cardfight! Vanguard, most of us werent interested at first because we had yugioh. But as time passed on we barely even played yugioh and as for me in real life i stopped playing all together. So one day i decided to learn the rules and byond controls for vanguard. Fallen had already started playing and gen computer at the time didnt let him play XDD so me and flare learned the game by ourselves. COnfusing at first but it was fun learning something new. The first clan i ever used was Shadow Paladins cuz i loved Blaster Dark and im kind of a shadows kind of player xD. So we left CDA and decided to start over for a fresh start. One day me and Flare were roaming around looking for a challege. And we happened to find a person who wanted to play us after the first 20 randoms denied us -__-, the persons name was (BS) Kirito. and little did we know our lives would change forever. Flare challeged Kirito cuz he was a hot head and still is xD i watched on the sidelines cuz at the time i didnt feel ready to face randoms. I dont quite remember the result of the cardfight but after the cardfight Kirito showed me and Flare an academy all about Vanguard. It was called Bright Surge. At first me and Flare werent sure if we should join. But we decided to at least look around the place. I was surprised because i didnt expect to see an academy for vanguard so fast (thats just me). So me and Flare enrolled here and eventually So did Fallen and Gen. and BSA was our new home. So as time passed we met new people learned more about vanguard and just chilled at our new dorm rooms(they were awesome). As time passed by we all met alot of ppl like Ex Yuri Shane Drago S!n Reiji Mare OneD Chaos and many others. Vanguard had changed all of our lives! As time went on the headmasters Mare and Reiji taught me even more about the game. Mare knows alot about it and teached me great. I listened to what he said and got stronger and smarter as time passed. Flare onlt thought about the stronger part XDD but thats how he was. Fallen loved his kageros and Gen used his granblues cuz he turned into a pirate. I treated everyone here like family because they were my new family. As months passed by i keep cardfighting and kept learning to become the person i am today. Standing on top of a mountain as one of the strongest cardfighters around. Even Flare Gen and Fallen got stronger like me. It was the start of a new beginning. And thats the story of how i learned about Vanguard and BSA!! (EDITED VERSION)

Last edited by ZOmbieNeos on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Knight Flare

Silver Knight Flare

Battle Points : 47

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm

actually i faced kirito and i asked him if i could join bsa and then you joined -___- plus why the hell am i nott in this -_______________- ????
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 pm

I edited it, so read the edit Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirito
Beta Tester
Kirito

Avatar Card : Spectral Duke Dragon
Battle Points : 50088

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: I remember most of that day   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm

I remember some things in between that you forgot to add. First I challenged Flare using Shadows knowing that Flare would after I won I played Neos and showed you guys the links somewhere along the lines I don't remember Fallen came in and at that time he was a total dick like what flare used to be or still is idk. After a few days Flare started gettinover confident ? Boasting about his shadows and calling us all weak, our weirdo leader Marethyu wanted to put flare in his place and Flare won from pulling a lucky trigger I think? But Mare eventually put him in his place. After a while Flare got banned but came crawling back to BSA under a different persona I began having suspicions about our so called childish member. I eventually got enough evidence to prove that was flare and once again he was banned. This is all I remember xD
Back to top Go down
Neos

Neos

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:16 am

I dont remember any of that lolol and mare is a weirdo? lol
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Actually I missrode. Then played him with GN and easily beat him xD
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Neos

Neos

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 pm

XD that was long ago tho. How time flies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The story of Neos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Neos   The story of Neos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of Neos
Page 1 of 1