Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

The power of everlasting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr@gonic Kai$er

Dr@gonic Kai$er

Avatar Card : Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon
Battle Points : 310

The power of everlasting Empty
PostSubject: The power of everlasting   The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Once upon a time, a star fell from the sky. The star was a fragment of crystals. In the crystals there was a powerful energy that is a unique power. A Old man found the crystals and took it to his home. His village was very small but the people was very nice until the star fell. The villagers search for the falling star and they found it but they were hoping to find something valueble in the star.One of the villagers found something in the star and it was a crystal that was full of dark and hatred. The villager name who found the darkness crystal is Waltes. He kept the Darkness crystal for himself. He never told about it. The old man who found the six crystals was also kept in secret. The crystals had elements in them. The elements were Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Ice, and Darkness. The old man died but he gave it to his grandchild and also he gave the other 5 to the chosen ones. The grandchild name was Kai and the other 5 kids name was Ren the water master, Drake the earth master, Tiffany the wind master, Shocker the lightning master, and the ice master is Chilly. Waltes gave his crystal to his son name Darknerr. The six hero went on a journey to find the legendary crystal. Darknerr also went to find the legendary cristal. The legendary crystal is the most powerfull crystal and element. It also shines like a rainbow. The six knew each other very well because they were best friends. Darknerr never had a single firend. Darknerr is always alone. The six were going to go past the Pacific Ocean and then go to Holly Wood. When they got there they met Darknerr. Darknerr felt something, he felt scared. It surprised him because he never felt scared. Darknerr just left and didn't care. kai wondered if arknerr was also looking for the legendary cristal. Then Kai said, " lets keep moving". The 5 said ok. The six countined and when they finally got there they saw Darknerr. Darknerr felt scared again. Kai said to Darknerr, "can you please step away form the crystal". Darknerr said, "no, you stay away". Then Kai used his power and made a Fire ball and throw it at Darknerr. Darknerr was surprised. Then Darknerr doged it and made a darkness sphere. They fought and fought until they were tired. Darknerr was the last to fall down. They were all tired but Kai got up and grab the Crystal. Then Draknerr sytand up and shot him with his Darkness ball. Shocker sacrificed himself to save Kai. Tiffany and the others were very sad. Kai got really mad and killed Darnerr. Then they burried Shocker and they parayed for Shocker. After that they went home. They got the most powerfull crystall in the hole world. They kept it a secret so no one will know about it and try to steal it. They lived happy along. The End
Back to top Go down
Kirito
Beta Tester
Kirito

Avatar Card : Spectral Duke Dragon
Battle Points : 50088

PostSubject: This post........   The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:18 pm

This post gave me cancer O____O
Back to top Go down
Marethyu
The Deathwalker
Marethyu

Battle Points : 20119

PostSubject: Re: The power of everlasting   The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Drago this kinda sounds like a fanifiction of an anime without a real plot.......
Back to top Go down
https://bright-surge.forumotion.com
Dr@gonic Kai$er

Dr@gonic Kai$er

Avatar Card : Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon
Battle Points : 310

PostSubject: Re: The power of everlasting   The power of everlasting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Its not good at all. Sorry Kirito if I gave you cancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of everlasting   The power of everlasting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The power of everlasting
Page 1 of 1