Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

My review of the New Animes of the Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaos Death

Chaos Death

Avatar Card : Gakuen no Karido Reoparudo
Battle Points : 155

My review of the New Animes of the Season Empty
PostSubject: My review of the New Animes of the Season   My review of the New Animes of the Season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:23 pm

First of all, i'll be talking about the new animes, i'll be only posting about the one's i like, but fell free to post what u think, or even other animes u watch.

Then here comes! My Anime List of the Topic in the order i like then the most.

-----> Btooomm

-----> Code : Breaker

-----> K

They all are good animes, they each have their own special thing.

Number 1

Btooom

My review of the New Animes of the Season 243_thumb2

This anime ROCKS, It's a Seinen, so i don't recommend u watch if your less than hmm 12, Not much is known about the story, all we know is, our main character end up in an island, and joined a survival game. That survival game is about a game, a online game he used to play, a "FPS", without guns, only BOMBS, each team member has a kind of bomb, and have to use it wiselly to beat your opponent. U'll understand once u watch it.

If you like SAO, Watching Btooom is a must! I'm not asking you to, its an order from the leader of SAO fans! I repeat, its very interesting except for a part in the second episode i disliked and liked at the same time. Not Spoilling so im not telling what, u guys can guess and postyy here Wink

Ok Then after that heavy anime, i'll go a Litttle, just a littleee easier.

Showing up

Code: Breaker

My review of the New Animes of the Season 250_thumb2

I'll finish this later
Back to top Go down

My review of the New Animes of the Season
Page 1 of 1