Bright Surge Academy and Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bright Surge Academy and Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bright Surge Academy, make sure to check your PMs for new members, read all the rules, and more importantly have fun
Hey everyone, just us checking in. I'm in the process of working on some new entertainment options for us Brighter Sugerins. Start looking for updates to our Roleplay section.
Latest topics
» So much has changed
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:47 am by vanitas bakura goku

» How long has it been?
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am by Ex-dragon

» Been a while :p
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am by Sonic

» Came in to dust off cobwebs
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 am by Kirito

» Memories and bringing this place back
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am by Shibō

» [Tournament] To get a Vanguard
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» reforming team Bright Surge
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm by Ex-dragon

» remaking battle sisters
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 1:44 pm by vanitas bakura goku

» [SB] Rising Nova
Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 1:08 pm by Ex-dragon

Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiji
King of Worlds
Reiji

Battle Points : 108

Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] Empty
PostSubject: Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]   Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Here is a gem I wrote today on the Cardfight Capital server, called Shitangu.
----------------------
<[BS]Reiji> I have a new name for this server
<[BS]Reiji> Shitangu Crapsa Dumpagon
<[BS]Reiji> Every time I get on this thing is laggy. It could have 10 players and lag
<[BS]Reiji> And earlier this morning it decided to disconnect me every flippin 5 minutes
<[BS]Reiji> But can't go on the main server, nooo
<[BS]Reiji> Cause it lags just as bad with 100+ members
<[BS]Reiji> You'd think people would think
<[BS]Reiji> Oh the main server is getting a little large let's move to the other two servers, but nooo
<[BS]Reiji> And you'd think someone with a good host would host a server, but no
<[BS]Reiji> We get things like Shitangu with bad host and they think they have good host
<[BS]Reiji> Then there is Douchurgal, whom decided to make a private server of the people whom they choose to invite
Sep 15 09 26 - Dark Bot Rotten Rose (Rotten Rose) logs in.
<[BS]Reiji> That shouldn't even be allowed, but noooo
Sep 15 09 52 - Dark Bot The Golden Leo (Rotten Rose) logs in.
<[BS]Reiji> They just let it happen
<[BS]Reiji> Because there is nothing against the rules
<[BS]Reiji> Well Douchurgal people would like to play this game, and we need more open servers
Back to top Go down
Reiji
King of Worlds
Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]   Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

A message to Cardfight Capital. Motherfuckers. Could I please have a fucking match without lagging the shit up? How about I help you redesign your site?

More Lag, less Fighting, lots of Cards. Capital Lagfight. Go ahead and just trying to fucking play the game and we'll disconnect you.
Back to top Go down
Reiji
King of Worlds
Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]   Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Congratulations, You've Won a Reiji Award.

This is my You're an Asshole Award

-Shurgal for hosting only private servers. And not thinking of the large community. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Shutungu, you might have the right idea in mind to host a server for everybody. But your host sucks and everyone lags. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Desinho828, because you host a server, but when people start logging on you ban them. If you haven't taken a look asshole, the other servers are laggy and have problems. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Iosmk, because you too decided to host a server, but only for your friends. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Venom because you host a server and fucking take it down while people are in a match. Next time why don't you fucking asking people if they are in a game. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

And this is Reije's asshole awards. Hosted by me Reiji. I'll have plenty more where that fucking came from as more people are added to my hit fucking list.
Back to top Go down
Laxus
Admin
Laxus

Battle Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]   Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Reiji wrote:
Congratulations, You've Won a Reiji Award.

This is my You're an Asshole Award

-Shurgal for hosting only private servers. And not thinking of the large community. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Shutungu, you might have the right idea in mind to host a server for everybody. But your host sucks and everyone lags. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Desinho828, because you host a server, but when people start logging on you ban them. If you haven't taken a look asshole, the other servers are laggy and have problems. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Iosmk, because you too decided to host a server, but only for your friends. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

-Venom because you host a server and fucking take it down while people are in a match. Next time why don't you fucking asking people if they are in a game. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

And this is Reije's asshole awards. Hosted by me Reiji. I'll have plenty more where that fucking came from as more people are added to my hit fucking list.
Somebody gives a fuck o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]   Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiji's Rants about Cardfight Capital [Byond]
Page 1 of 1